Washington Redtails? LMAO

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
See I don't understand that...if I felt there might be any danger at all that would be a breed of dog I would just want no part of. For you to have to keep a close eye out is not a good thing at all.
Yeah, this one I'm talking about was hanging out of their car yesterday when I got home from work.

I walked up to pet him and he started barking crazy and snapped at me.

F no, son...my kids ain't getting around that dumbass mother f'er.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
See I don't understand that...if I felt there might be any danger at all that would be a breed of dog I would just want no part of. For you to have to keep a close eye out is not a good thing at all.
It's overkill. He follows her around like he is watching out for her. He is of no danger to her. But, just as I watch to make sure she isn't doing anything to hurt herself, I watch him as well.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah, this one I'm talking about was hanging out of their car yesterday when I got home from work.

I walked up to pet him and he started barking crazy and snapped at me.

F no, son...my kids ain't getting around that dumbass mother f'er.
I'm not even sure mine would even go after anybody that scaled the fence, but for them to look over the fence and see him is enough to make them not take that chance.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Some people are way too sensitive, therefore nobody has the right to be offended by a word ever.

That is really dumb.

Cotton

Staff member
Some people are way too sensitive, therefore nobody has the right to be offended by a word ever.

That is really dumb.
You are talking two extremes. Of course some things are offensive. But it's all relative, and it's gotten to the point where every frickin thing is somehow tied to someone's feelings. We are a country of effeminate people. And, it's just getting worse.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
You are talking two extremes. Of course some things are offensive. But it's all relative, and it's gotten to the point where every frickin thing is somehow tied to someone's feelings. We are a country of effeminate people. And, it's just getting worse.
You are the manliest guy ever.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

That is really dumb.
I didn't say no one has the right to be offended by a word ever, I said society should be able to shout down unreasonable people on both sides of the spectrum, and that this is one area where the activists are being unreasonable.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Iamtdg doesn't think this is offensive because its not offensive to him. But question the police or a pit bull... You suck!

This doesn't offend me, but I'm white. Like Louis CK says... How do you offend a white man?

Ruined my day. Reminded me of owning land and people.:lol

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Anyway, if you're not a member of the race/culture in question then you're a moron by trying to tell them what should and shouldn't offend them.

Exactly. And to argue any differently is just fucking beyond me.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Can't say I agree at all. People are way too sensitive about race these days.
I'm not sensitive to any of that stuff, personally.

I can take jokes and racial stuff with me is fine as long as it isn't done with malice.

With that said, I don't think it's my place to tell a black or Asian person how they should feel about those same things lobbied their way.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's pretty simple to me. If I meet someone and that person asks me not to address him in a certain way, then that's what I do. It is common courtesy.

I used to know a guy named James that was adamant everyone call him James. Not Jim or jimmy or jimbo or anything else. So I called him James.

I don't see why we should treat whole groups any different than that. Common courtesy.

Insisting on calling someone something that offends them kind of makes you a bully.

Carp

DCC 4Life
There is another side to that coin. Is it black or African American? Is it Latino or Mexican, Spanish, ect? Indian or Native American? Be careful how you answer because it will offend someone.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
There is another side to that coin. Is it black or African American? Is it Latino or Mexican, Spanish, ect? Indian or Native American? Be careful how you answer because it will offend someone.
You're right......people are so sensitive to these titles these days and I think it's silly.

However, I do think there's a big difference between referring to someone as black or African-American, and referring to them as a "nigger".

And that's essentially the basis for this discussion - Redskin is a racial slur, not an actual name/title for a race.

I think redskin falls in line with nigger, wetback, chink, etc.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I just call anybody darker than me colored. That way I'm covered.

:tippytoe

Top Bottom