User Tag List

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football: Questions/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    The 49ers have really had a hard time with regard to wide receivers... hell, if it wasn't for John throwing his brother a bone (Boldin for a 6th), they would have been completely screwed.

Have a question for discussion:

I'm possibly looking to upgrade at the TE position. I have Charles Clay and Jared Cook. The guy I'm thinking about trading for is Dwayne Allen.

1. Would you consider that an upgrade? I don't watch any Dolphins games so really don't know anything other than box score stuff on Clay. Also seems like every fantasy football article lists Allen as a sleeper.

2. The guy that has him also has Grownkowski but was playing Allen at the flex as well.

3. I have Markus Wheaton, DeAndre Hopkins, and Josh Gordon on the bench. He has Miles Austin, Cole Beasely, and Nate Burleson (yeah bench is extremely weak). I think I can get him for either Hopkins or Wheaton.

4. Is the loss of one of those worth the gain of Allen or try for someone better?

5. Should I just wait on Clay?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post

I'm possibly looking to upgrade at the TE position. I have Charles Clay and Jared Cook. The guy I'm thinking about trading for is Dwayne Allen.

1. Would you consider that an upgrade? I don't watch any Dolphins games so really don't know anything other than box score stuff on Clay. Also seems like every fantasy football article lists Allen as a sleeper.

2. The guy that has him also has Grownkowski but was playing Allen at the flex as well.

3. I have Markus Wheaton, DeAndre Hopkins, and Josh Gordon on the bench. He has Miles Austin, Cole Beasely, and Nate Burleson (yeah bench is extremely weak). I think I can get him for either Hopkins or Wheaton.

4. Is the loss of one of those worth the gain of Allen or try for someone better?

FB INFRACTSHUN!

FB INFRACTSHUN!
    I will also welcome his opinion.

I will also welcome his opinion.
    I am very out of shape, and not currently on any NFL roster. I recommend you stand put

I'm a fan of Clay. I would wait on him as that offense is coming into form and he's a good part of it.

I'd stick with Clay, Allen has potential but there is also Fleener there who got more targets last game

FB INFRACTSHUN!
    I think I would also stick with Clay.

Quote Originally Posted by E_D_Guapo View Post
    I think I would also stick with Clay.
    DOUBLE FB INFRACTSHUN!

DOUBLE FB INFRACTSHUN!
    I don't use Facebook. I do have an account under an alias, but only log on if one of the handful of people I've added as friends tells me they have posted pix or something.