Must See Movies

D

Deuce

I thought it was somewhat entertaining. I'm glad I didn't spend money on it but it kept my attention.
Ya, I didn't think it was that bad overall. But watching it on tv makes it easier to handle than dropping money in the theater. Either way, Perlman was pathetic.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I finally watched it over the weekend and his acting was horrid
Just a bad role for him.
I thought Pacific Rim in general was horribly cheesy and terrible. I watched it purely out of curiosity. It's like they were trying to go for a Starship Troopers type movie and missed horribly.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I watched it through Netflix because I knew it was going to be like that. I've watched enough movies this month to justify saying I didn't spend that much money on it. Had I gone to the theaters to see it then I would probably be as critical about it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I watched it through Netflix because I knew it was going to be like that. I've watched enough movies this month to justify saying I didn't spend that much money on it. Had I gone to the theaters to see it then I would probably be as critical about it.
I watched it on HBOGO otherwise I wouldn't have spent a dime on it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Has it been on Netflix streaming?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Has it been on Netflix streaming?
Not sure. I still do disks and this was on the que for awhile before it finally came up. It might be.

Carl

RIP Brother
So, the 20th anniversary of the death of the Great and timeless genius that is Aryton Senna comes up this week. Please, if you like sports and you like documentaries, watch Senna. It's worth 90 minutes of your time.

He is one of my favorite sports people ever. And very hard to replicate.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I didn't like the first one so this isn't surprising.

My son wants to see it so I'll still end up watching it tomorrow.
The first one was bearable. This one was just plain bad.

The Jamie Foxx/Electro character was horrible. Giamatti should be embarrassed to even call what he did acting.

Carp

DCC 4Life
As a comic book movie whore I must say that ASM2 was an abortion. Things were rushed, hell, Electro origin was pretty much The Riddler origin from Batman Forever. The music in it reminded me of when they tried to force a soundtrack on a movie. The only thing missing was a fucking Nickelback song. Webb fucked up bad...there is supposed to be part 3 and 4 with a Sinister 6 movie. This is Clooney Batman bad.

Carp

DCC 4Life
"Green Goblin" was rushed and bad...and he is SMs Joker equivalent. Oh...we haven't seen each other since we were 12, but we are best buds. Fuck you Spiderman.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
My kid for example thinks of Venom first as the ultimate arch enemy. It really has to do with which generation of the comic you were most familiar with.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Norman Osborne is basically Lex Luthor and The Joker...not really important though, the way he came to be in this movie was...and it was awful. Chris Cooper was completely wasted.

Top Bottom