Week 7 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Giants | 10/25/2015

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Looked like Nolan Carroll ran into a brick wall on that tackle attempt.

255 lb TE > 190 lb CB

1bigfan13

Staff member
Fantastic 2nd effort by Tolbert.

Horrible tackling by the Eagles too.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=41]Genghis Khan[/MENTION]

I told you that you had nothing to worry about.

Now, if you still think the Cowboys can turn it around, then you're probably liking the fact that the Eagles are going to be 3-4 and the Giants only 4-3 instead of 5-2 like they would be if they had won last week.

Still, it probably won't matter since I don't think we're winning again until Romo returns and it might be too late by then.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Man, that was an ugly tackle on Murray and I have no idea how he didn't get hurt there.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Fucking Panthers are trying to give this one away

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
[MENTION=41]Genghis Khan[/MENTION]

I told you that you had nothing to worry about.

Now, if you still think the Cowboys can turn it around, then you're probably liking the fact that the Eagles are going to be 3-4 and the Giants only 4-3 instead of 5-2 like they would be if they had won last week.

Still, it probably won't matter since I don't think we're winning again until Romo returns and it might be too late by then.
Nope. You still don't understand ebb and flow. We beat the Giants if they had beaten the eagles. At that point, the eagles are buried and we only have to worry about one team. Instead, we're buried. I don't see how that's better.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Yeah, I’m still not buying that having one team way out ahead in the division with a comfortable is somehow a good thing and that having everyone closely bunched together separated by 1 ½ games is somehow bad.

That doesn’t make any sense at all. Seems like Geng’s hatred for the Eagles is clouding his judgement.

The NFC East won’t have a wildcard team therefore it is division champ or bust. So I don’t see how having the Giants a full 3 games ahead of us is somehow good for the Cowboys.

It’s flawed logic.

Top Bottom