Grandmother tries out for Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
[h=1]Grandmother tries out for Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders[/h]

By Jay Busbee | Shutdown Corner – 20 hours ago

Susie Sanchez. (Via Oakland Raiders)

We are in that fallow time of year in the NFL, the barren few weeks between the draft and the start of Organized Team Activities, which means we're kind of scraping the barrel here for stories. (Pro media tip, NFL'ers: this is NOT the time to get caught for even a petty criminal act.) And with that in mind, we bring you this: the tale of the Cheerleading Granny.

Meet Susie Sanchez. She's 39 years old, mother to three and grandmother to a two-year-old. She also happens to be a cheerleader, and this past weekend was one of 400 women auditioning to join the fabled Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders. Sanchez has experience, having cheered for the Oakland Raiders in 2009 after trying out for five years.

“The year I was on that team, some of the girls were born the year I graduated,” Sanchez said. “If you look at the numbers, it’s ‘What am I doing?’ ”
Sanchez decided to take one last shot at the summit of cheerleading before she hung up the pompoms for good, and hey, why not? We can all dream, can't we? Good for her.

Alas, the dream ended this weekend. Sanchez got 90 seconds before the judges but didn't survive the first round of cuts. Still, she tried out for the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, and that's more than all of us can say. Well, most of us.
--------------

Wait, didn't this happen last year?

As for her, she looks more than 39 in the face.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Nice titties.

Top Bottom