Super Bowl XLVIII Gameday Chatter Thread| 2/2/14

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Plus he really has to get props for allowing Wilson to compete for starting job as a rookie; something that wouldn't be allowed in Dallas.
Yup.

That is an excellent point.

I remember 1big making that point during the preseason last year when Russell was outplaying everyone else.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yup.

I remember 1big making that point during the preseason last year when Russell was outplaying everyone else.
Sherman is making a point, and so is the fact the Seahawks made over 1000 roster moves in the last three years.

Competition is a big deal to them. They actually do it.

Carroll runs it like a college team. Ultimately, nobody cares if the five star recruit gets beaten out by the walk on at the end of the day.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Why are they making a big deal about no OMAHA?

Fox already stated earlier in the week they were eliminating that because of the publicity.

Carl

RIP Brother
2014 Kickoff Game: Dallas @ Seattle
That won't be the game. We played them 2 years ago on the road in week two. It will be Niners or a repeat of this SB. Broncos go back to Seattle next year.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That won't be the game. We played them 2 years ago on the road in week two. It will be Niners or a repeat of this SB. Broncos go back to Seattle next year.
I think it is Denver in week one.

data

Forbes #1
OMFG. Richard Sherman just called his teammates 'misfits' cuz they weren't drafted on the first day.

Thug.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Malcolm Smith was the one with the pick six. Got it.
I think he recovered a fumble as well.

I had no idea he was the younger brother of the Panthers' Steve Smith.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Yup.

Yeah I did. I remember Carp was initially against it and thought it was a stupid move but Russell was clearly outperforming Flynn.

Top Bottom