Welcome back. Uhh... again.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Is there any way on this version we can get a preview tab to be able to preview a post before it's posted?

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
:Furley sniff:

data

Forbes #1
Wanted to show my maturity for DCC V with the shortened name...EmmittZone22 became EZ22, Phantom Tigger went to P_T and Carphalen5150 to Carp. Didn't want to go longer like Nors to Iamtdg.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Is there any way on this version we can get a preview tab to be able to preview a post before it's posted?
You want to go back to the world of internal server error? Be my guest, Linux Boy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We need a new banner. Who did the last one? Thorn?

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
We need a new banner. Who did the last one? Thorn?
Me... but who replaces Ratliff? Lee? Dez is a candidate, but he needs to continue the progress from last year... Romo? No. Mo? Carr? No and No. Murray? If he can stay healthy.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Me... but who replaces Ratliff? Lee? Dez is a candidate, but he needs to continue the progress from last year... Romo? No. Mo? Carr? No and No. Murray? If he can stay healthy.
Jerry, Stephen, and the grandson.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Wanted to show my maturity for DCC V with the shortened name...EmmittZone22 became EZ22, Phantom Tigger went to P_T and Carphalen5150 to Carp. Didn't want to go longer like Nors to Iamtdg.
Don't forget NoDak Cowboy going to just NoDak.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So now Geng is a two word name?
It's always kind of bugged me. I'd been using that name since just about the beginning of the internet - back when I mistakenly thought you couldn't have a space in a user name just like you couldn't in an email address or URL. :unsure

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'd think Romo would be the obvious choice, especially now that we are stuck with him for a while. :lol

Top Bottom