So

Carl

RIP Brother
So, while you are arguing if Obama is the worst President ever, or just the second worst; remind me why the US supports Israel in every thing they do; lets a worldwide population of what 13 Million control worldwide foreign policy and turn a blind eye to everything that state does, including tonight.

13 Million Worldwide? Are they worth the trouble? Give them green cards and be done with it.

jeebs

Brand New Member
I agree with isreal. I support their positions. I wish them the best.

That said why the fuck are we giving those bastards so much money? It is crazy. Fuck that.

Not to mention, justified or not, they are subjugating the Palestinians.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I agree with isreal. I support their positions. I wish them the best.

That said why the fuck are we giving those bastards so much money? It is crazy. Fuck that.

Not to mention, justified or not, they are subjugating the Palestinians.
It's not like they have much choice. Hamas isn't going to sign a peace treaty and the Palestinians won't let anyone else represent them, so how are they going to not subjugate a people with whom they cannot end hostilities?

I think we send them money because it gives us some say in how they do things and we give them money in exchange for their superior intel in the area. Of course, they also thought that Iraq had WMDs so it's arguable we don't always get what we pay for.

Carl

RIP Brother
So, Israel destroys Gaza with American weapons, then America gives Gaza $300M to rebuild. Win Win...

Carp

DCC 4Life
The problem with Israel is all the Jews...amirite?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have much more of a problem with giving Pakistan money than Israel.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
In Gaza? No way, I would decline their offer if drafted.
The Israelis have a quick strike offense, a killer defense, and are heavily favored by the Commish.

You might want to rethink that.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
You know it's a drunk Carl thread when the thread title is one word that gives no clue as to the content.

shane

DCC 4Life
I'm with Carl. The whole reason why the Arabs hate us is because we support Israel and bomb them relentlessly. But since Americans have had this 'Israel is our friend. We must support them cuz the Bible says so' nonsense pounded into their heads for so long, they'll never figure it out

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I could probably find a few thousand bridges for the tards in the government to repair instead of sending another fucking dime overseas to anyone.

shane

DCC 4Life
I could probably find a few thousand bridges for the tards in the government to repair instead of sending another fucking dime overseas to anyone.
Nah, we better spend hundreds of millions arming terrorists in the Middle East instead. It worked so well the other times we've done it, so why not?

Top Bottom