User Tag List

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Legalize all drugs yes or no

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    I agree. Let's do it. I am talking about people who impair themselves and drive. That's just too dangerous to tolerate in my opinion. I can't believe anyone would think it's okay.
    You said make them register then take away their license. You didn't mention anything about if they drove impaired. I'm with you there one, offense lose your license for 5 or more years. I wouldn't care if you took their license for life.

Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post
    You said make them register then take away their license. You didn't mention anything about if they drove impaired. I'm with you there one, offense lose your license for 5 or more years. I wouldn't care if you took their license for life.
    As I said earlier you obviously haven't heard my rant on this topic.. It has always been about people who use drugs or alcohol and then get into a vehicle and drive. The prior comment is just an out growth of that position with a touch of sarcasm.
    Since Day One

Do share

Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post
    Do share
    No thanks. I don't have the energy to do so. It is pretty much capsueled in my prior post
    Since Day One

Okay. Legalize them. Make all users register then take their drivers licence away from them. I don't care if they want to frick up them selves just keep them from fricking up other people.
    If there is one thing I have learned as an attorney it's that taking someones license away rarely prevents them from continuing to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    If there is one thing I have learned as an attorney it's that taking someones license away rarely prevents them from continuing to drive.
    Ain't that the truth

Yeah that's why it's so damn scary. The ones that would get high and drive would have that mentality. It's hard enough navigating traffic with clear heads but battling impaired drivers adds an element that I detest.
    Since Day One

Just like making guns illegal doesn't stop bad guys from using them. Same concept. Not that you have advocated otherwise, just felt I should derail the thread.

Yeah that's why it's so damn scary. The ones that would get high and drive would have that mentality. It's hard enough navigating traffic with clear heads but battling impaired drivers adds an element that I detest.
    Well, to tell you from experience, you should fear drunk drives way more than drivers on weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Well, to tell you from experience, you should fear drunk drives way more than drivers on weed.
    I don't distinguish. Impaired is impaired. The thread however states drugs so that could be weed or something else. I just have a thing about impaired drivers.
    Since Day One