Poll: Obama worst president since WWII

shane

DCC 4Life
I don't think so. The guy's not a genius. He didn't have any real experience doing anything before he took office. He was a junior Senator and former "community organizer". What about that says "mastermind" to you? He's no more an evil genius than Miley Cyrus and Brittany Spears were musical geniuses. He's just the next guy cranked out by the machine and he surrounds himself with buffoons because he's repaying political favors to people a lot less accomplished than the people Bush owed his favors to.
I wish you were right. But when you look at what he's doing behind the scenes with the NDAA, Common Core, police militarization and god knows what else, it doesn't seem like it's incompetence driving the administration.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I wish you were right. But when you look at what he's doing behind the scenes with the NDAA, Common Core, police militarization and god knows what else, it doesn't seem like it's incompetence driving the administration.
It's so far behind the scenes it's invisible. He needs to work on things that have immediate benefit to things that are beneficial to the economy such as incentives for businesses to expand and increase employment. That's what the leader of the country should do.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It's so far behind the scenes it's invisible. He needs to work on things that have immediate benefitl to the economy such as incentives for businesses to expand and increase employment. That's what the leader of the country should do.
Oh crud. The edit went berserk.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Most of that crap's been going on since at least the Bush administration. Police Militarization started with the Patriot act, Common Core is just the latest chapter in No Child Left Behind, if a set of initiatives crosses administrations and political parties without a change in policy or approach, odds are it has less to do with the president and more to do with entrenched political interests that both parties serve equally.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
At least you have the decency to call it by its proper name. As to the whys and wherefores I am not getting into it on this board. Its the will of the people. Obama ran on it twice, without having to fix an election. Get used to it, welcome it, stop moaning about it. America has had its run, now all that can save it is soccer and health care. Enjoy Both.
He ran on it twice, and got it passed when he had both houses of Congress and they still had to manipulate crap to get it passed. And whether you call it the ACA or Obamacare doesn't matter because the it will go down in history as the worst piece of major legislation ever passed. You want affordable healthcare then this isn't the solution. More government intrusion will always cost more than not. Idiots like the president and his ilk can never seem to figure that out when history is repleat with evidence.

That is the basic question and the use of the word entitled is very loaded, I don't agree people are entitled to anything but I do agree with more affordable health care.

Will this work in the long run I don't know, but a fix was needed hopefully this will work itself out and become viable.
This will never be viable without the government pouring in tons of subsidies to not only the people that sign up for it, but the insurance companies that won't be able to make enough money off the government designed plans.

I will admit that there seems to be a lot of incompetence around him and that he has been playing catch up entirely to much.
It isn't just incompetence around him, it is his own incompetence as well. The crux of this thread was that he is the worst president in modern times and it is true. Much of what he does has its intended purpose but his belief system is so far off kilter from what most American's are that it seems like incompetence. Current day example, how can anyone in their right minds believe that Israel holds some responsibility for what is going on in Gaza right now. He and his administration d, and you'd better believe it starts with him. The ineptitude and corruption that runs rampant in his administration starts at him and continues by the fact he chooses people that are like him for positions of power. Is there any doubt his AG is the worst AG in modern history? If and when all the facts come out on all the things that have gone during his terms, my guess is he will not have been the worst, but the most corrupt as well. And yet, he still parades about like he's the smartest guy in the room and talks down to everyone. Sadly, there are far too many people that actually feel the same way about things as he does. I pray every day for the children of our country and what his "legacy" will be for them.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Oh yeah, and let's not forget the problem at the border. That's his to own as well because he and his Dem buddies are loving this. How about his bungled handling of that along with his lack of desire for photo ops. Geez.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Um, why do we give a fuck about Israel again? I dunno. They are a smart, tough people more than capable of fighting their own battles.

but the insurance companies that won't be able to make enough money off the government designed plans.
Probably the biggest problem with our health care system. Profits off of human misery. I don't have a problem with doctors making good money, but the insurance industry's lust for huge profits with CEOs making millions is akin to war profiteering to me. It is sickening.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Um, why do we give a fuck about Israel again? I dunno. They are a smart, tough people more than capable of fighting their own battles.

Probably the biggest problem with our health care system. Profits off of human misery. I don't have a problem with doctors making good money, but the insurance industry's lust for huge profits with CEOs making millions is akin to war profiteering to me. It is sickening.
I don't know if you noticed, but your boy Obama's ACA is nothing but a huge bailout for those health insurance CEOs.

shane

DCC 4Life
Because Israel bought 'our' Congressmen. The ADL and AIPAC are some of the most despicable special interest groups in the country.

Here's a good video if you want to understand why the price of health care is so high. It's not what you think:

Last edited:
Top Bottom