Poll: Obama worst president since WWII

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Poll: Obama worst president since WWII

By JONATHAN TOPAZ | 7/2/14 6:36 AM EDT Updated: 7/2/14 4:42 PM EDT

A plurality of voters think Barack Obama is the worst president since World War II, a new poll says.

According to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday, 33 percent of voters think the current president is the worst since 1945.

Obama’s predecessor, former President George W. Bush, came in at second-worst with 28 percent, and Richard Nixon was in third place with 13 percent of the vote. After Jimmy Carter, who 8 percent of voters said was the worst president in the time period, no other president received more than 3 percent.

Thirty-five percent of voters said Ronald Reagan was the best president since World War II, receiving nearly twice as many votes as any other former president. Bill Clinton came in second place at 18 percent, while John F. Kennedy came in third with 15 percent of the vote and Obama came in fourth with 8 percent saying he was the best.

All other remaining presidents received 5 percent or less. Five percent of voters said Dwight D. Eisenhower was the best president since 1945, while 4 percent said Harry Truman. Lyndon Johnson and George H.W. Bush each received 3 percent. George W. Bush came in at 1 percent.

Forty-five percent of voters said the U.S. would be better off with Mitt Romney serving in the White House, compared to 38 percent who said the country would be in worse shape.

The survey comes as Obama in recent weeks has found his popularity at the lowest levels of his presidency.

The Quinnipiac poll reported more bad news about the president’s approval and competency ratings. Forty percent of voters approve of the job Obama is doing, compared with 53 percent who disapprove. Fifty-four percent of voters say the Obama administration is not competent at running the government.
The survey was conducted June 24-30 with 1,446 registered voters on land lines and cellphones. The margin for error is plus or minus 2.6 percentage points.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/poll-obama-worst-president-since-wwii-108507.html#ixzz36MoIdghX

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Yeah, I am totally qualified to evaluate the Truman presidency.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'm just disappointed that I didn't get to vote.

Phil?

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I like that it has big winners and losers on both sides. Reagan and Clinton >>>>> Obama and Bush

JBond

Brand New Member
At this point I think everyone can agree Obama is the biggest piece of shit ever created. Not a single redeeming value. Pure trash.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Obama and Bush are just the faces of the political machine that created them both. If it wasn't them it would be someone exactly like them.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
At this point I think everyone can agree Obama is the biggest piece of shit ever created. Not a single redeeming value. Pure trash.
Biggest fucking joke this country has ever seen- and elected by a bunch of shitstain unemployed 21 year olds and people afraid to lose their handouts and gov't aid.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Biggest fucking joke this country has ever seen- and elected by a bunch of shitstain unemployed 21 year olds and people afraid to lose their handouts and gov't aid.
The worst thing is that McCain, Romney, Gore and Kerry would have been the same.

shane

DCC 4Life
Indeed. His supporters are human trash as far as I'm concerned. Guilt-ridden white cowards and racist minorities who only support him because of his skin color. They all make me sick.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
In all seriousness, over 50% of the country is shitstains and human trash? Okay.

I mean, I think he's been a bad President and all, but you guys may need to drink some chamomile tea and meditate or something.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
In all seriousness, over 50% of the country is shitstains and human trash? Okay.

I mean, I think he's been a bad President and all, but you guys may need to drink some chamomile tea and meditate or something.
Will that chamomile tea make you change colors as you move around to different areas?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Will that chamomile tea make you change colors as you move around to different areas?
I get the pun, but you couldn't have chosen a worse one given the context of the discussion. :lol

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I voted for him. Never received a government handout in my life and my wife and I are fully employed.

Same thing for the rest of my family but please continue with your rant.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Indeed. His supporters are human trash as far as I'm concerned. Guilt-ridden white cowards and racist minorities who only support him because of his skin color. They all make me sick.
:lol:lol

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard

to be fair, nothing even close to 50% of the country voted for him. Hell, barely 50% of the country even votes. I didn't.

(And no, I don't lose my "right to complain" just because I hated both candidates in both of his elections. If someone decent had been available to vote for, I'd have voted for them.)

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
to be fair, nothing even close to 50% of the country voted for him. Hell, barely 50% of the country even votes. I didn't.

(And no, I don't lose my "right to complain" just because I hated both candidates in both of his elections. If someone decent had been available to vote for, I'd have voted for them.)
That's kind of how I felt in 2004. I ended up voting for Kerry simply because I flat out loathed W and Cheney.

I did vote for W in 2000, though.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
That's kind of how I felt in 2004. I ended up voting for Kerry simply because I flat out loathed W and Cheney.

I did vote for W in 2000, though.
If you flat out loathed W and Cheney the 2nd time around, enough to lose your vote after voting for them the first time, I'm curious as to what Obama did to earn your vote the 2nd time?

Top Bottom