American Student Trapped in Giant Vagina Sculpture

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
MAINZ, Germany -- Call it a stimulating study-abroad experience. An American exchange student sparked an "extraordinary rescue mission" when his leg became trapped inside a giant vagina sculpture. "It was a dare," fire department squad leader Markus Mozer told NBC News. "The young man had tried to pose for an unusual photo and climbed into the artwork."

A total of 22 rescue workers with special equipment were deployed to the scene in the southern Germany city of Tuebingen on Friday to free the 20-year-old but a “forceps delivery was not necessary," local newspaper Schwaebisches Tagblatt noted. "We were able to pull the victim out with our bare hands after about 30 minutes," Mozer added. The six-foot replica of female genitalia was installed 13 years ago outside the microbiology and virology department of the city’s university clinic. It is worth nearly $200,000.

The fire department in the southern German university city of Tuebingen extracted a 20-year old American exchange student after he got trapped inside a giant vagina sculpture.

:lol :lol :lol

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This world is full of stupid MFers. Good lord.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I would have used the ROFL smiley for this one ... if we still had one.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
My question is why is it there. I mean seriously.

Not excuse the stupid shit that crawled inside of it.

jeebs

Brand New Member
My question is why is it there. I mean seriously.

Not excuse the stupid shit that crawled inside of it.
. Do you know what kind of bacteria lives in one that hasn't been washed in 13 years?
The six-foot replica of female genitalia was installed 13 years ago outside the microbiology and virology department of the city’s university clinic. It is worth nearly $200,000.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He's not the first guy who's been whipped by one of those things.

Top Bottom