Divisional Playoff Gameday Chatter|1/11/14

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
It is hard to hate a team you admire.

Funny is how back in the day, I never admired what the Steelers and 49ers did. We had our own style.

Now...we have shit.
So if a team you hate is winning then you can't hate them anymore because they are good and stuff and that's how we wish our team was. I always get a kick out of that rationale.

I've always hated the 49ers and this version makes it even easier to hate, especially with Harbaugh and Kaeperdick.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It bears repeating....

Broncos have Peyton Manning and run the ball 33 times.

Patriots have Tom Brady and run the ball over 40 times.

F you Garrett.

F you Romo.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
It bears repeating....

Broncos have Peyton Manning and run the ball 33 times.

Patriots have Tom Brady and run the ball over 40 times.

F you Garrett.

F you Romo.
And Peyton Manning calls the plays and they still run it 33 times.

Romo = Peyton :lol Just another colossal fuck up in teh Jer's book of colossal fuck ups.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
And Peyton Manning calls the plays and they still run it 33 times.

Romo = Peyton :lol Just another colossal fuck up in teh Jer's book of colossal fuck ups.
Peyton Manning could hang it up tomorrow and would be a better OC than Jason Garrett.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is the first time in a while the top four teams made the championship round.

Carl

RIP Brother
So, I dont have access to the VIP section, so I will post it here, at 1hour 33 minutes into the Globes, Adam Sandberg wins and they show a table, where I swear someone says to his wife (lip-reading), the Jew won...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How is Jimmy Fallon anything? What am I missing?
He's hilarious. Not sure what you're watching. I would go so far as to say he is the best late night host since Carson.

Carp

DCC 4Life
He's hilarious. Not sure what you're watching. I would go so far as to say he is the best late night host since Carson.
He is great, but Dave had a great run too...Kimmel is good too.

Carl

RIP Brother

That is good, but can you share a segment when he is funny. Should it be easy since u think he is hilarious. Just one.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
That is good, but can you share a segment when he is funny. Should it be easy since u think he is hilarious. Just one.
I've never cared for him because of the way he used to regularly hijack SNL skits with his retarded giggling.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Yes...please entertain Lord Carl.

Go to youtube and search for yourself.

Top Bottom