Conference Championship Round Gameday Chatter|1/19/14

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The personal fouls penalties have gotten out of hand.

The competition committee needs to look into methods to get rid of all the phantom calls.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Harbaugh has every right to be pissed...that took them out of a chance to try to get in FG range.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Arrrggh....I hate how Harbaugh fucking acts.
I think he had every right to be pissed. The stakes are too high for refs to be screwing his team out of field position with bad calls.

I'd take Harbaugh's reactions any day of the week over Garrett's robotic expressions.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think he had every right to be pissed. The stakes are too high for refs to be screwing his team out of field position with bad calls.

I'd take Harbaugh's reactions any day of the week over Garrett's robotic expressions.
Fo sho.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Right there?

Try every week. Acts like a fucking child.
He is annoying, but the refs cheated them out of a chance to score there. Terrible call...they only called it because he hit the yard marker.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I always hear these analysts say "They sent more guys than they could block".....

How come that doesn't ring true for us?

Dating back to the Wade days, it seems like our blitzes have always sucked ass regardless of whether we sent 1 extra guy at the QB, or 3.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

I agree it was a bad call and every coach would've been pissed.

The problem is that he acts like that every single week for any little thing he doesn't agree with.

Carp

DCC 4Life
If Harbaugh is a douche, then Carroll in the middle of that mess signaling first down was triple douchey.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I agree it was a bad call and every coach would've been pissed.

The problem is that he acts like that every single week for any little thing he doesn't agree with.
Dude...in this case, playing for the SB, shit calls like that are worth freaking out over.

data

Forbes #1
Champ Bailey going to his first Super Bowl. Does that warm your heart, Tony Gonzalez?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Think about how different the Niners would be if they had signed Manning. They were serious about him.

data

Forbes #1
Think about how different the Niners would be if they had signed Manning. They were serious about him.
I believe Kaepernick gets a new contract this offseason - $15 to $20 million probably

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dude...in this case, playing for the SB, shit calls like that are worth freaking out over.
Are you saying he was a little short-sighted in his analysis?

:unsure

data

Forbes #1
So that's what Demarcus Ware does when he's not in the playoffs. Gives SB tickets to others.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I believe Kaepernick gets a new contract this offseason - $15 to $20 million probably
The offense obviously would be different and the defense would still be great.

Top Bottom