User Tag List

Page 3 of 296 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Police Work Thread

Quote Originally Posted by UncleMilti View Post
    I laugh when I see these videos. These douchebags who walk around with an AR15 strapped to their back are simply inciting gun haters even more.

I am all for Right To Carry laws etc but why..WHY piss off the police? Give them your ID, go on your way.

So fucking stupid.
    Funny thing is one of the areas that I work in just passed a municipal ordinance banning open carrying of guns. Crazy concept to me as an attorney that something like that would be passed in Missouri.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Funny thing is one of the areas that I work in just passed a municipal ordinance banning open carrying of guns. Crazy concept to me as an attorney that something like that would be passed in Missouri.
    I have my CCW so it does not really matter, but where in Missouri did they pass that ordinance? I live in Kanas, but my business is in the East bottoms in Kansas City. I try to keep up on those things.

Quote Originally Posted by JBond View Post
    I have my CCW so it does not really matter, but where in Missouri did they pass that ordinance? I live in Kanas, but my business is in the East bottoms in Kansas City. I try to keep up on those things.
    Lake Ozark, Missouri just recently passed it. Sounds pretty unconstitutional to me so it should be interesting. If you have a CCW you would be fine it's basically to prevent everyone else from carrying a firearm on public property.

ah... The average intoxication level at the lake is a .12

I could see why they may be a little touchy about open carry without a permit, not that I agree with it.

Is it a coincidence that every single person who supported the locking of the last thread by a mod are apologists for police abuse? Any authority is good authority...

Quote Originally Posted by jeebs View Post
    Is it a coincidence that every single person who supported the locking of the last thread by a mod are apologists for police abuse? Any authority is good authority...
    Amazing that most on this board rant for small, limited government but it is OK to taser a 2 year old with Down's who had a fake gun because, gosh darn it, being a cop is hard.

Maybe you two should read the rules of this subforum again.

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    Double agreed.