User Tag List

Page 307 of 307 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307
Results 3,061 to 3,067 of 3067

Thread: The Great Police Work Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    All this false outrage. The number of unarmed people shot went down last year from 234-169. of which only 16 were black. None of this accounts for the circumstance of the shooting, just the raw numbers. How about more than just a few of the hypocrites on the NFL field kneeling in support of this BS acknowledge strides are being made. Instead of idiots like Collin and Bennett getting all the attention for their cause built on lies (BLM) and falsehoods. And maybe people who blindly follow and post BS memes like this one can actually do some research tp see where things may have improve and acknowledge them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    All this false outrage. The number of unarmed people shot went down last year from 234-169. of which only 16 were black. None of this accounts for the circumstance of the shooting, just the raw numbers. How about more than just a few of the hypocrites on the NFL field kneeling in support of this BS acknowledge strides are being made. Instead of idiots like Collin and Bennett getting all the attention for their cause built on lies (BLM) and falsehoods. And maybe people who blindly follow and post BS memes like this one can actually do some research tp see where things may have improve and acknowledge them as well.
    I'm not sure Bipo knows how to read.
    #Fire Garrett

I'm still waiting for Bennett to be called out for lying about being racially profiled by the Las Vegas PD

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    I'm still waiting for Bennett to be called out for lying about being racially profiled by the Las Vegas PD
    Don't hold your breath.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Could you please tell me a little more about that statistic?
    I agree the reduction is huge (around 30%), but that number seems awfully high, does that mean that every other day an unarmed civilian is shot by a cop? Are there justified shootings among those? How many are deadly? How many bystanders?
    @Rev supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    Could you please tell me a little more about that statistic?
    I agree the reduction is huge (around 30%), but that number seems awfully high, does that mean that every other day an unarmed civilian is shot by a cop? Are there justified shootings among those? How many are deadly? How many bystanders?
    That's what I said, it's just the raw numbers and I have no clue of the circumstances. My guess is, in most there was some reason the officer drew and shot or, a warrant serving of some sort, but the numbers had no context. It doesn't mean there wasn't a circumstance where an officer had legit reason to feel threatened and believe a person may have had a gun. Still, what I'm saying is in numerical context with all the millions of police encounters a year, that's a tiny fraction and not anywhere near warranting the nonsense spewed by BLM and others like them. If they weren't found to be at least possibly justified, you'd definitely see a lot more prosecutions and you know based on current climate it would be all over the news. Again I further wish that instead of all the preening, they actually work with local agencies to see what is and has been done to improve training and cooperation within both departments and communities to reduce the numbers even more.

And really, still silence from mass media sources on the number homicides in places like Chicago on a weekly basis, cuz, that doesn't fit the narrative that police are racists and whitey is out to eliminate all minorities.