2016 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He's another one whom I don't see the hype over. He's a fraud and a turnover machine.
The more I see of Watson the less I like him for a pro prospect. He is athletic but not real intelligent about some play execution.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The more I see of Watson the less I like him for a pro prospect. He is athletic but not real intelligent about some play execution.
He also turns the ball over way too much.

He had like 7 or 8 multi turnover games this season and that just isn't acceptable for a QB who is supposed to be "elite".

dallen

Senior Tech
[MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION]

How dare you?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Watson is still a top 15 lock just because teams are in such dire need for QB's and this is a shit class. If he has a good game against Alabama I'd expect him to go top 10 and perhaps even be the first QB taken.

Don't think he will be particularly successful as an NFL QB though.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Watson is still a top 15 lock just because teams are in such dire need for QB's and this is a shit class. If he has a good game against Alabama I'd expect him to go top 10 and perhaps even be the first QB taken.

Don't think he will be particularly successful as an NFL QB though.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that San Francisco is dumb enough to draft him.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
OSU is a flawed team that got lucky a few times throughout the year, but so is Clemson.

I definitely did not see beating like that coming. Makes me feel a little better about the beating Clemson laid on Oklahoma last year. At least we moved the ball and scored some points. Against a better Clemson defense at that.

1bigfan13

Staff member
If Watson weren't so turnover prone this year I'd like their chances to beat Bama this year but his turnover flaw plays right into the strength of the Bama defense. I believe they've scored a ST or defensive TD in just about every game this year.

I don't see that changing vs the mistake-prone 2016 version of Deshaun Watson.

I think Bama wins something like 26-17.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
OSU is a flawed team that got lucky a few times throughout the year, but so is Clemson.

I definitely did not see beating like that coming. Makes me feel a little better about the beating Clemson laid on Oklahoma last year. At least we moved the ball and scored some points. Against a better Clemson defense at that.
I haven't seen much of Auburn this season. How are they as a whole? I know they are in the top 15 but I am pretty suspect of the rankings this year.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I haven't seen much of Auburn this season. How are they as a whole? I know they are in the top 15 but I am pretty suspect of the rankings this year.
They're an overrated middle of the pack team that is only ranked thanks to the SEC patch on their chest.

It's a game Oklahoma should win but I don't trust the OU defense. I could see Auburn running the ball down our undersized defense's throat.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
They're an overrated middle of the pack team that is only ranked thanks to the SEC patch on their chest.

It's a game Oklahoma should win but I don't trust the OU defense. I could see Auburn running the ball down our undersized defense's throat.
Thanks. Yeah the middle of OUs line is suspect but they can guard the perimeter pretty well.

D

Deuce

If Watson weren't so turnover prone this year I'd like their chances to beat Bama this year but his turnover flaw plays right into the strength of the Bama defense. I believe they've scored a ST or defensive TD in just about every game this year.

I don't see that changing vs the mistake-prone 2016 version of Deshaun Watson.

I think Bama wins something like 26-17.
I think Clemson s D is what proved to me they have a shot against Bama. They shit tOSU down and really gave them no room to operate for most of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom