Explosions rock Boston Marathon; several injured

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Great, now we will not be able to carry sunglasses on planes with us.

Thanks, VA!

asshole

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I know there are tons of photos of people with backpacks, but these are the two who are said to be "persons of interest" the FBI is looking for now based on the surveillance footage from Lord and Taylor and the local TV footage the FBI looked at.

Cotton

Staff member
Why would they release that?

Hey, guy we think did this.... run. We will give you a 10 minute headstart to make it fair.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
They didn't fully release it. Another site has been posting tons of pictures of any and everyone with black/dark bags. A news report tonight mentioned they saw the footage of the two "persons and interest" and it describes these two perfectly.

Cotton

Staff member
Are you making this shit up?

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I just got a feeling this will turn out to be domestic.

I might be wrong... but either way I'm pretty sure at one point I rented an apartment to whomever did this.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
SUNGLASSES DEFINITELYMI SSING. CALL THE FBI NOW

Cotton

Staff member
Thank you for bringing this nonsense full circle. I was just about to believe you when you posted the pictures with the badass evidence of the backpack being gone (it looked heavy). But, then, I saw that the other guy's shoulder bag was still there so I figured, nah, couldn't be them since if they had been collaborating he would be the second bomb dude, so I started doubting you. But, just as soon as I had doubt you posted a reddit link. Brought me right back in.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Apparently one of these guys is the one seen on the surveillance footage leaving his bag at bomb site 2 not long before the 2nd explosion. Coupled with the fact they were both seen with the same bags earlier right at bomb site 1 and their bags are big enough to hold the pressure cooker, that's why they are wanted for questioning.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
News report showing these same two as two of the POI.

May or may not be the ones, but they are the ones the authorities want to speak to.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
:lol @ that news report.

"The blue square and red circle were added by investigators."

FOR REAL

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
It may very well be them. But I think sadly at this point they have no idea and are grasping at straws (and brown people)

Cotton

Staff member
I think the brown people thing is a bit of a stretch if you're trying to make a point about this report being racial.

Top Bottom