User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 DCC Fantasy Football

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JBond View Post
    So.... Um what's happening? Am I in?
    I'm sure P_T will tally who all re-upped that played last year, and let everyone know how many spots are left. We usually end up doing two leagues every year anyway, though, so you shouldn't have a problem finding a spot.

Thanks!

This is a reminder that our draft is just about 26 1/2 hours away... Tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9:00 PM.

If you need the link, just send me a message.

Draft in 5 minutes, losers.

WTH it is saying league is full when I go to the link PT gave me. I'm pretty damn sure I signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    WTH it is saying league is full when I go to the link PT gave me. I'm pretty damn sure I signed up.
    Yeah, you're in the league, drafting 7th overall.

Want me to grab Dunbar for you?

I was given Jimmy Graham in the first round? What kind of bullshit is that?

How many of you had trouble getting into the live draft? I was never able to get into the "new" draft, it kept giving a "failure to load player data" error... so after several tries I had to use the old school draft room.

If there are enough of you who are not happy about the draft, I can see about redoing it on another day. Just let me know.

Next year I think I'm gonna try the NFL FFL, and see if that works better.

Quote Originally Posted by P_T View Post
    How many of you had trouble getting into the live draft? I was never able to get into the "new" draft, it kept giving a "failure to load player data" error... so after several tries I had to use the old school draft room.

If there are enough of you who are not happy about the draft, I can see about redoing it on another day. Just let me know.

Next year I think I'm gonna try the NFL FFL, and see if that works better.
    I had no problems outside of yahoo being a little bitch and not letting me find the league through a normal yahoo login. I had to go a back way and go through sports and then fantasy to find it.

The Yahoo draft app wouldn't load for me the first time around. On the 2nd try I was able to get it to work. But even after I got in the Yahoo draft room was very laggy.

I had a couple of close calls and nearly missed my picks because of all the lag.

I do like the idea of trying NFL.com. My co-workers and I have used NFL.com the last few years for our league and I think it's better than Yahoo.

NFL.com generates weekly match up reports and breaks down how you'll fair against your opponent, while referencing your previous performances and/or previous match ups against that opponent. It has the feel as if you're reading a normal game preview article on ESPN. That adds a bit of realism to the fantasy experience, IMO.