TV Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think Maggie is British too. Weird.

That fucking sucked seeing Herschel's head.
Yeah it did. Also, I like how Michonne has taken to keeping Walker pets again.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Walking Dead:

What a weak ass mid-season premiere. The Michonne flashback/dream was kind of interesting but other than I didn't think Carl was strong enough be the focal point of an entire episode.

Weak sauce.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I agree with you big, thank God in heaven I had a new episode of True Detective to watch last night to wash away that mind-numbing episode.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Oh, and The Wire is probably the top dog, Breaking Bad is great obviously but it's hard to compare the two since the shows are built so differently. I have to give The Wire the nod because it actually tackles real life issues and makes a very strong commentary on society/human nature as a whole, as opposed to Breaking Bad which is basically just about the rise and fall of a bad ass hero/villain and a few surrounding characters.

Carl

RIP Brother
I agree with you big, thank God in heaven I had a new episode of True Detective to watch last night to wash away that mind-numbing episode.
I am 15 minutes into episode 2...are those beautiful things real?

As for the show, it is interesting in a creepy sort of way. Enjoying it.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I am 15 minutes into episode 2...are those beautiful things real?

As for the show, it is interesting in a creepy sort of way. Enjoying it.
I think so, she is quite nice. It's 4 episodes in right now and keeps getting better so keep watching, the end of episode 3 has been my favorite so far.

Carl

RIP Brother
I think so, she is quite nice. It's 4 episodes in right now and keeps getting better so keep watching, the end of episode 3 has been my favorite so far.
She is gorgeous. Show is good. Watching episode 4 right now.

Someone told me that next season it will be a whole new show, same format, but different actors and characters. Is that true?

D

Deuce

Someone told me that next season it will be a whole new show, same format, but different actors and characters. Is that true?
I haven't read that, but it wouldn't shock me. You can't expect 2 actors of this caliber to commit to a TV series full time.

dallen

Senior Tech

It is.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
EZ set me up on the BB series. I am contemplating revenge or forgiveness.
The only way I know of (legally) to watch them now is to buy the DVD or buy the final 8 episodes on iTunes. You can buy all 8 in HD for like 20 bucks or SD for 15.

They are coming to Netflix and I think I heard they would be there towards the end of March.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
LT is right though, if "Gliding All Over" had been the series finale... FAIL

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The only way I know of (legally) to watch them now is to buy the DVD or buy the final 8 episodes on iTunes. You can buy all 8 in HD for like 20 bucks or SD for 15.

They are coming to Netflix and I think I heard they would be there towards the end of March.
Thanks for the info.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Been snowed in the last few days, decided against my better judgment to watch the final few episodes of Dexter to get closure.

My God.

What the fuck was that?

junk

Not So New Member
Been snowed in the last few days, decided against my better judgment to watch the final few episodes of Dexter to get closure.

My God.

What the fuck was that?
Yeah, that was a mess. I saw it on Netflix and watched it recently too.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, that was a mess. I saw it on Netflix and watched it recently too.
It seems to be a trend with great TV shows lately.

They get all wrapped up in what is said about them on social media and the like and they lose their fucking minds trying to swerve people or something.

I know how Dexter finished off, but seeing it was just awful. It was a slap in the face to everything they did before it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I suggest watching Friday Night Tykes on the Esquire Network.

Interesting stuff...plus it brings back bad memories of doing bear crawls and throwing up in 100 degree heat.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The last couple twists were set up nicely in The Following. You come to expect them now, but the reveal last week was nicely done under the radar.

The lesbian cop formerly being in a relationship with one of Joe's followers.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kind of hope The Walking Dead doesn't suck tonight.

Tends to work that way, crappy, decent, crappy, decent.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Not sure if we see the one who knocks...looks like a Tyreese episode.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not sure if we see the one who knocks...looks like a Tyreese episode.
They really made a bad casting choice with the actor who plays him. He should be a bigger character and I don't see it. I don't give a shit what happens to this guy.

Tyreese is supposed to be second only to Rick in terms of status and this guy isn't any stronger than some of the characters they killed off already.

Top Bottom