Free Agency/Cuts/Signings Chatter Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Why would they do this? Do they not understand you can never have enough cornerbacks?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
How long until we have a fan ask about him?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
That's a good question. I don't know. As frustrated as I was I would just assume cut anybody. But when you actually go through the roster and you put names on it I'm not sure who I would cut. We have so little depth I don't know that we could cut any starters and e able to replace them. Offensive line was decent and those guys aren't expensive, we have no one else on the d-line to cut, hatcher and spencer will probably be gone and I would let Ware go. Can't cut Dez or Terrance Williams, the other guys are cheap. Unless we draft a qb in the 1st Romo has to be back. We just don't have many options. It sucks that bad.
Did some research to answer my own question. We can save 1.25 million by cutting Justin Durant.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Since you responded to me, wouldn't it be you following me around?

:ez
Go away troll.

How would I be following you around? You just get let back in here and within 8 posts are trying to rip on me again.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
Nope.

And oh good.... you're back and already following me around again.
He was invited back, and I don't see how his post showed he was following you around. Don't be a bitch.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
He was invited back, and I don't see how his post showed he was following you around. Don't be a bitch.
Not being a bitch, you will see once you realize that his only point to being on this board is to make every 5th post about me... which is why he was banned by EZ last time.

Would have been nice for him to turn over a new leaf but 8 posts in he's stretching to try to drag up past players I stumped for who busted (and is wrong about it to boot). Can't help but think this will be the same pattern he showed last time. Hope he proves me wrong.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Go away troll.

How would I be following you around? You just get let back in here and within 8 posts are trying to rip on me again.
Carimi was in fact a pet cat of yours, right?

For now, give Irv the benefit of the doubt that he simply recalled the player you liked and nothing more.

Now go look at the vid I posted in the video game thread. :art

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Not being a bitch, you will see once you realize that his only point to being on this board is to make every 5th post about me... which is why he was banned by EZ last time.

Would have been nice for him to turn over a new leaf but 8 posts in he's stretching to try to drag up past players I stumped for who busted (and is wrong about it to boot). Can't help but think this will be the same pattern he showed last time. Hope he proves me wrong.
You liked him too. At least I owned up to it. The thing about his knees came out about a week before the draft and everyone bailed. I marked him down to a 3rd rounder on my board from a DJ Fluker-like position in the mid first.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
How little you know... that's all I'll say. Your narcissism is cute though.

And I wasn't "ripping" on you, I simply asked you a question as to whether you liked the player, I thought you did.

Cotton

Staff member

That wasn't why he was banned. But, way to try to make everything about you, Hos.

You're not that damn important.

D

Deuce

You liked him too. At least I owned up to it. The thing about his knees came out about a week before the draft and everyone bailed. I marked him down to a 3rd rounder on my board from a DJ Fluker-like position in the mid first.
I said he was the best OT in the draft. Still haven't seen enough from Tyron Smith to prove me wrong yet. :unsure

Top Bottom