Early entrants for 2014 NFL Draft

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Clowney has now officially declared.

D

Deuce

It hasn't come from him or the school yet, but Louisville WR Damian Copeland's mom said he's coming out.

Good player.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Well I declare.
L.T. Fan
S
Codger U. Class of '65

Pros: Always home in bed by 8:30 pm. Won't have to worry about his nightlife causing trouble for the team. May be a problem for night games, tho. Coachable, well liked in the locker room. A father figure for his team mates. Coaches and most fans, too. Geritol not on the list of banned substances.

Cons: Could crap himself during gameplay. May be moved to RB to harness this into an advantage. Doesn't quickly diagnose plays in front of him, preferring to wait to see what will happen. Older than most rookies. And their grandparents. Injury prone, susceptible to hip injuries.

Last edited:

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
:lol

I'll wait and see what Kiper thinks about him.

Cotton

Staff member
L.T. Fan
S
Codger U. Class of '65

Pros: Always home in bed by 8:30 pm. Won't have to worry about his nightlife causing trouble for the team. May be a problem for night games, tho. Coachable, well liked in the locker room. A father figure for his team mates. Coaches and most fans, too. Geritol not on the list of banned substances.

Cons: Could crap himself during gameplay. May be moved to RB to harness this into an advantage. Doesn't quickly diagnose plays in front of him, preferring to wait to see what will happen. Older than most rookies. And their grandparents. Injury prone, susceptible to hip injuries.
:lol

:towel

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Brandin Cooks, WR Oregon St. and Allen Robinson, WR Penn St. declared.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I missed on Brett Smith declaring, he's a QB I'd definitely be interested in in the mid-rounds, some thought he could be a 1st in 2015 had he returned.

Cotton

Staff member
Mike Evans - Texas A&M has declared.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Seems like this is a very good WR class which should help the Redskins, but it'd help them more if they weren't giving up, you know, the 2nd pick in the draft.

Cotton

Staff member
Seems like this is a very good WR class which should help the Redskins, but it'd help them more if they weren't giving up, you know, the 2nd pick in the draft.
:towel

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
L.T. Fan
S
Codger U. Class of '65

I will digest this further tomorrow night in the suite at ATT Stadium while dining high on the hog and hob bobbing with names that I won't drop here. Then later in the evening I will think of Carp while ridding myself of the previously mentioned cuisine. By the way, what kind of contract can I expect?

D

Deuce

Xavier Su'a-Filo declared. Good player but his 2 year mission makes him a little older.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cal junior LB Khairi Fortt will enter the NFL draft.

Fortt is a Penn State transfer and left the school at the same time as Silas Redd. "One NFL scout, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, thinks the 6-foot-2, 240-pound Fortt has the makings of a solid NFL outside linebacker and could be ideal for a 3-4 defense," Kristian Dyer writes.
------------------

Missouri redshirt junior DL Kony Ealy will enter the NFL Draft.

Ealy received a third- to fourth-round projection prior to last year's draft, but his play improved this season and he could wind up as a top-20 selection. For a big frame he can win on the edge and offers some versatility to line up inside. The Dallas Cowboys could be very interested.

Source: Jimmy Burch on Twitter
-----------------

USC junior WR Marqise Lee declared for the 2014 NFL Draft.

"To all Trojan fans," Lee wrote on his official Twitter account. "I have decided to forego my senior season at USC and declare for the 2014 NFL Draft. I want to thank my coaches, teammates, staff and the entire Trojan Family for all of the support over the last three seasons." Lee will be a top-40 selection in May's draft. Rotoworld's Josh Norris compares the Trojan to Reggie Wayne and tabs Lee as the No. 23 overall prospect in May's draft.

Source: Marqise Lee on Twitter
-----------------------

Oregon State redshirt junior DE Scott Crichton declared for the NFL draft.

Scouts Inc.'s Kevin Weidl calls Crichton "an animal" because of his "non-stop motor." Crichton has improved the punching power in his hands this season, knocking big uglies backwards and shedding with depth. The 6-foot-3, 265-pound junior could earn Charles Johnson comps from evaluators. Crichton, who joined All-American teammate WR Brandin Cooks in turning pro, collected 7.5 sacks in 2013.

Source: Lindsay Rae on Twitter
-----------------------------

LSU redshirt junior DT Ego Ferguson declared for the 2014 NFL Draft.

"After talking to my parents and praying about this decision I decided to enter the 2014 NFL draft," he said in an Instagram post. Ferguson (6-foot-3, 309 pounds) missed the Outback bowl on Jan. 1 against Iowa because of an illness. Ferguson doesn't have the physical tools of fellow draft declaree Anthony Johnson, but he was a more consistent player this season. We think Ferguson will go on the draft's second day.

Source: Rand Getlin on Twitter

--------------------------

Florida junior CB Marcus Roberson will declare for the NFL, according to beat writer Pat Dooley.

The official announcement is expected to come later today. It is an expected move for a talented defensive back, as Roberson missed multiple games due to a suspension and injuries. He is more technically sound than teammate Loucheiz Purifoy at this point in their careers.

Source: Pat Dooley on Twitter
-------------------------

South Carolina junior WR Bruce Ellington will forgo his final season of eligibility and enter the NFL draft.

Ellington posted a huge game in the school's bowl win over Wisconsin, hauling in six passes for 140 yards and two touchdowns. If he was 50-50 on a decision prior to the game, that performance certainly did not hurt. Ellington, who also played basketball at South Carolina, appears to be in the third- to fourth-round range rather than a top-64 pick.

Source: Rixon Lane on Twitter
-------------------------

LSU junior DT Anthony Johnson will declare for the NFL draft.

Johnson made the announcement on twitter. He is one of six LSU non-seniors expected to declare for the draft, which also includes Jarvis Landry, Odell Beckham Jr., Jeremy Hill, Ego Ferguson, and La'El Collins.

Source: The Advocate
------------------------

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Ryan Shazier and Sammy Watkins declared, Brett Hundley says he's returning.

Top Bottom