Would you hate it?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Fucking idiots running this team always trying to copy something someone else is doing.

How about setting the standard like we used to?
This is a copy cat league...if it works I don't see an issue. He just had guys watch film of Seattle to get a feel, so calm down.

CowboyMcCoy

Brand New Member
That place rots your brain, Ben. And you've been there far too long.

We're gonna have to put you down.
LOL. Funny, I remember when you posted as NodakCowboy, meaning North Dakota. EZ22, too. It seems we've all been at this too long.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
I'd be happy with a trade down if we add a 2nd or a first next year and stay in the first round, but safeties tend to drop a little bit in the draft. I think Elam could will be around for our second round pick, probably not Reid

CowboyMcCoy

Brand New Member
He's not trying to hide anything. He used to post at DCC I as Ben_In_Austin...you probably don't remember because that's about the time you showed up.

I can't remember why he got banned. Maybe it was an sbk thing or something.
The Dallas, Zrinkill, etc. posse jackwagons have something against me. Dallas was part owner. He'd send me messages after I got banned here and gloat because he had some IP info and would check every day if I showed up.. that's mostly why. SBK was ok... maybe he banned me, but I don't remember any real beef between us other than we used to banter a lot too.

Carp

DCC 4Life
SF is the natural trade down. I prefer Reid to Elam, but I'd take it. I think Short and Williams could be in play there too. I'd consider quite a few pkayers there...to include LB.

Carp

DCC 4Life
As an aside...I am secretly rooting for Jarvis Jones to take a tumble so we could take him or find a team down the board who wants to move up.

D

Deuce

As an aside...I am secretly rooting for Jarvis Jones to take a tumble so we could take him or find a team down the board who wants to move up.
I view him as a 34 rush LB. Not much need for that anymore.

D

Deuce

Be creative with him...Von Miller.
If we were running a different system, I'd be cool with the creativity. But we're going Tampa 2, there isn't a lot of ways to use the LBs and still be successful. They each have a defined role.

Carp

DCC 4Life
You make it work...he is kind of small for a 3-4 guy also.

Carp

DCC 4Life
He's not half the athlete Von Miller is.
Sure...never said he was, but you don't do what he did in the SEC without being some kind of athlete. This is a tired reply...every time I bring this up someone has this stupid reply. Just be creative with him like Denver is with Miller.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Dude.

When was the last time this franchise or staff was creative with anything?
Dear Dickface Dreamcrusher

I have some optimism with this staff. Eberflus did a very good job with the injured LB core last year and Marinelli is a stud DL coach.

Sincerely,

Annoying Homer

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dear Dickface Dreamcrusher

I have some optimism with this staff. Eberflus did a very good job with the injured LB core last year and Marinelli is a stud DL coach.

Sincerely,

Annoying Homer
Add your middle name, Insufferable.

Regards,

Mr. Dickface Dreamcrusher

Top Bottom