2014 College Football Chatter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
You haven't seen a Rutgers game, have you? The only sea will be one of empty seats.
never seen a rutgers game before, but check out the PSU game when you get a chance. Guarantee the place is packed. Gotta start somewhere Deucey

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
ESPN College GameDay in Fargo today.

The Bison are 52.5 pt favorites in their home opener against some poor unfortunate 1st year team in the Southland Conference. University of the Incarnate Word. Wut? I guess the name would fit in with them being a sacrificial lamb. :towel

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

The Bison are 52.5 pt favorites in their home opener against some poor unfortunate 1st year team in the Southland Conference. University of the Incarnate Word. Wut? I guess the name would fit in with them being a sacrificial lamb. :towel

Incarnate Word de San Antonio

:towel

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

And that's the type of program that Baylor signed up to play against. A team that is a 52 point underdog to NDSU. :lol

D

Deuce

The SEC Network is brutal to watch. They don't have all the graphics that a regular ESPN game has and their announcers are so painfully biased. I might as well find a Mizzou radio feed to get a more objective game caller.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The SEC Network is brutal to watch. They don't have all the graphics that a regular ESPN game has and their announcers are so painfully biased. I might as well find a Mizzou radio feed to get a more objective game caller.
I feel for you. You live in the heart of that SEC garbage. M buddy just moved here from Tampa and he is full of it. The dude is a Lubbock native to, so it must be the SEC cult that has brainwashed him.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
And that's the type of program that Baylor signed up to play against. A team that is a 52 point underdog to NDSU. :lol
This seems to bother you too much.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Damn...Ark is just road grading TTU...not one pass on that drive.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Damn...Ark is just road grading TTU...not one pass on that drive.
Yeah it is brutal. Pretty much expected. They outsize and age us big time. We've got a bunch of young pups playing on defense. And offense.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Turned on the TV to see the SC/Georgia game. Delayed due to lightning and they had Alabama/Auburn. I was like, why the fuck is Alabama's QB white, looks like McCarron.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I will be so glad when Georgia Tech gets rid of Paul Johnson. We barely beat Georgia Southern.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
This game reminds me of 2003-2005.

All offense, zero defense.

The bad thing is that it is easier to make a mistake throwing when the other guy is running.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just gotta hope that the Arkansas coaches Garrett it up and abandon the run. Otherwise this game could end up with a combined score over 100.

Cotton

Staff member
Webb Webb Webb. God damn, man.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Texas Tech fans, your run defense and tackling are atrocious.

That is all.

Cotton

Staff member
Too much arm tackling. Back to basics, Kliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom