Packers at Cowboys | Week 15 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/15/13

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

:angry

If by some miracle Garrett stops licking window long enough to get into the playoffs, he'll still deserve to be fired.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Hopefully it's his way of admitting he once had a boner for Garrett, but lately he's been pretty flaccid over him.

Or something.

:unsure
a little too descriptive my friend. yikes

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hopefully it's his way of admitting he once had a boner for Garrett, but lately he's been pretty flaccid over him.

Or something.

:unsure
It just means he is a faggot without convictions.

Period.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Man.

This sucks not having a Walking Dead episode to at least look forward to.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Garrett can't even control his own QB because he was given mandate by the head coach.

That is what I am certain of right now.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Haven't logged on all weekend, but I come in to see Iamtdg is now a mod, and the Cowboys snatch defeat from the jaws of victory....yet again.

WTF.

:lol

D

Deuce

My wet dream tonight:

Deuce: You're talking about what.You're talking about... Bitching about that field position you shot, some sonofabitch who don't wanna run the ball, some broad you're trying to screw, so forth. Let's talk about something important. They all here?

Tom Ciskowski: All but one.

Deuce: I'm going anyway. Let's talk about something important. Put. That coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only. You think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you. I'm here from downtown. I'm here from Jerry and Stephen. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's Garrett? You call yourself a head coach you son of a bitch?

Garrett: I don't gotta sit here and listen to this shit.

Deuce: You certainly don't pal, 'cause the good news is - you're fired. The bad news is - you've got, all of you've got just two weeks to regain your jobs starting with next week. Starting with next week's game. Oh? Have I got your attention now? Good. "Cause we're adding a little something to this piece of shit season. As you all know first prize is a Super Bowl win. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired. Get the picture? You laughing now? You got game plans. Jerry and Stephen paid good money, get their names to sell them. you can't win the game plans youre given you can't win shit. You ARE shit. Hit the bricks pal, and beat it 'cause you are going OUT.

Monte Kiffin: The game plans are weak.

Deuce: The game plans are weak? Fucking game plans are weak. You're weak. I've been on this board 10 years...

Garrett: What's your name?

Deuce: Fuck you. That's my name. You know why, mister? You drove a Hyundai to get here. I drove an eighty-thousand dollar BMW. THAT'S my name. And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the man's game, you can't close them - go home and tell your wife your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to win the big game in December. You hear me you fucking faggots? A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING. A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Decision, Action. Attention - Do I have your attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, because it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Decision - Have you made your decision, for Christ? And Action. A-I-D-A. Get out there and practice - you got the prospects coming in. You think they came in to get out of the rain? A guy don't walk onto the practice field and want to stand around. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their best. Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it? What's the problem, pal?

Garrett: You. You're such a hero, you're so rich, how come you're coming down here wasting your time with such a bunch of bums?

Deuce: You see this watch? You see this watch?

Garrett: Yeah.

Deuce: That watch costs more than you car. I made $970,000 last year. How much'd you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - win! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get in a press conference? You don't like it, leave. _I_ can go out there tonight with the materials you've got and win by 10. Tonight! In three hours! Can you? Can YOU? Go and do likewise. A-I-D-A. Get mad you son of a bitches. get mad. You want to know what it takes to win football games? It takes BRASS BALLS to win football games. Go and do likewise gents. Wins are out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you. You wanna go out on those games and close, CLOSE. It's yours. If not you're gonna be shining my shoes. And you know what you'll be saying - a bunch of losers sittin' around in a bar. 'Oh yeah. I used to be an NFL coach. It's a tough racket.' These are the new game plans . These are the Jimmy Johnson game plans. And to you they're gold, and you don't get them. Why? Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. They're for closers. I'd wish you good luck but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. And to answer you question, pal, why am I here? I came here because Jerry and Stephen asked me to. They asked me for a favor. I said the real favor, follow my advice and fire your fucking ass because a loser is a loser.

Last edited by a moderator:

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Basically like va said that quote is basically Jerry saying, I just gave Garrett a vote of confidence last week, do I have to tell you every god damn day that I'm not firing him? Get off the J's ass.

But I do think if you read between the lines a little bit, it is a weaker vote of confidence than last week. It would've been easier to just say, I'm not firing Garrett, period. Instead he was convoluted and said it in a roundabout way, which usually means he is trying to hedge his bets.

I hate to give Jerry this much credit, but Abraham Lincoln used to do the same thing when he talked, so that he could later go back and say you misunderstood him if necessary.

Top Bottom