New Features to the DCC

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Our "Like" button is now a "Props" button.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
If this doesn't do it for you, luckily you can always stick with the intellectually stimulating conversation provided by the likes of Jon88, Cr122, MB4, etc...
Oh sure, Jon can be annoying, but he, um, has his good, um .. fuck, I've got nothing.

Carp

DCC 4Life
LT...I feel like we led you down a dark path.

jootep

Brand New Member
Sweet.

Now we just need a feature that makes it easier to check our ROI.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Why would you want to be as lame as Facebook and CZ?
1. We want to add features that people are used to using. We want to appeal to the masses and more users to be added. We are interested in growing.

2. Here we have volunteers running the place and folks using their own personal funds to make this place work.

3. Our techs spent hours of their personal time figuring out to do this. We don't have message board experts on staff, just good folks who are willing to spend time improving this place while learning along the way. I am very appreciative of that effort.

If you are one that has donated or is willing to donate to make your vote count then please do so. If you are simply here to bitch about it then you truly are ungrateful human being who has no idea what people are doing so freeloaders such as yourself can enjoy the fruits of other good peoples labor. <----- enjoy the run on sentence ... that is free to you as well...

~like~

data

Forbes #1
As long as we don't add a button for "TD!!!!1!11ZOMG"

That would steal away a special element from game daygame day chatter

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=76]bbgun[/MENTION] - you're still a good guy in my book.

:art

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
1. We want to add features that people are used to using. We want to appeal to the masses and more users to be added. We are interested in growing.

2. Here we have volunteers running the place and folks using their own personal funds to make this place work.

3. Our techs spent hours of their personal time figuring out to do this. We don't have message board experts on staff, just good folks who are willing to spend time improving this place while learning along the way. I am very appreciative of that effort.

If you are one that has donated or is willing to donate to make your vote count then please do so. If you are simply here to bitch about it then you truly are ungrateful human being who has no idea what people are doing so freeloaders such as yourself can enjoy the fruits of other good peoples labor. <----- enjoy the run on sentence ... that is free to you as well...

~like~
I prefer to simultaneously contribute nothing in the way of $ while criticizing these lame, so-called "improvements." Thanks for the lecture, Reality.

Top Bottom