2013 College Football chatter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Knowing GA fans, they are still thinking of scenarios where they can get into the title game.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Holy Fuck, Red Raiders, I thought you guys were going to fuck around and let a lousy wvu team win for a minute.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Manziel is having a lousy game so far. Two picks and he's running around unnecessarily.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Holy Fuck, Red Raiders, I thought you guys were going to fuck around and let a lousy wvu team win for a minute.
Turnovers and debilitating penalties have killed us the last couple of games. We are only 7-0 because we have only played the bottom half of the Big 12 so far. The second half of our season will look much different unless we can clean up our game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Knowing GA fans, they are still thinking of scenarios where they can get into the title game.
Or about how if Richt would just get fired, they'd roll the rest of the NCAA for the next decade.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Turnovers and debilitating penalties have killed us the last couple of games. We are only 7-0 because we have only played the bottom half of the Big 12 so far. The second half of our season will look much different unless we can clean up our game.
That very well could be Techs last win for the season.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That very well could be Techs last win for the season.
Yep, it could. But, if they can clean up their sloppiness some, I can see them getting to a decent bowl game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Mike Evans is absolutely outstanding. He looks NFL ready.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Clinton-Dix reinstated. Didn't think that would last long.

Rev

Staff member
and he still has one more year at least....

Rev

Staff member
He could still come out in 2014 to my understanding.
That could be right. I just went by the aggies roster showing a sophomore. Didnt know if he waited a year coming to college.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Manziel just left the game...got tackled running and landed on his throwing shoulder. Couldn't throw a warm up pass...probably will be out for a while.

Rev

Staff member
They just might lose this one and then if Baylor wins they could possibly get in the top 8. Sic em Bears!!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Manziel emerges from the bowels of the stadium and grabs his helmet.

~Favruh-ish~

D

Deuce

@celebrityhottub: I like the Director's Cut ending to Armageddon, where Mike Evans just catches the asteroid with two defenders on him.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I don't think Evan has much speed. I haven't watched today, but he doesn't get much separation in the games I've seen. He just out sizes and muscles everyone. Might be a poor man's Megatron. Which is still pretty good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't think Evan has much speed. I haven't watched today, but he doesn't get much separation in the games I've seen. He just out sizes and muscles everyone. Might be a poor man's Megatron. Which is still pretty good.
There has been some talk he might grow into a Flex TE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom