User Tag List

Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 650

Thread: Music Thread...

  1. #621
    El Presidente' skidadl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,564
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Chances are you have or will experience the generation music debate with your offspring.
    This has already taken place, my friend.

  2. #622
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,520
    Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    This has already taken place, my friend.
    Welcome to the group that is pushed back as being out of touch and irrelevant.
    Since Day One

  3. The following user likes this post:


  4. #623
    El Presidente' skidadl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,564
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Welcome to the group that is pushed back as being out of touch and irrelevant.

  5. The following 3 users like this post:


  6. #624
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    48,428
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Welcome to the group that is pushed back as being out of touch and irrelevant.
    You are only as old as you feel.

    I actually have some musical favorites in common with my son, stuff he has turned me onto, stuff I called his attention to.

    The kid is now a Pink Floyd maniac, where a year ago, he wasn't.

    I will admit, I am trying real hard and/or outright pretending to get into some of his. But I am trying, like really really hard.

    It is more one sided as clearly, my music is better. For every Queen and Pink Floyd he gets, I end up with a Rag'n'Bone Man, Fink or The Weeknd.

    Granted, I have decades of great music on my side.

  7. #625
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,520
    I can really go with Queen and Pink Floyd. Queen May be the most innovative group in the business. Their creativity and execution are head and shoulders above most. Too bad the are not where they once were.
    Since Day One

  8. #626
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    60,540
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    You are only as old as you feel.

    I actually have some musical favorites in common with my son, stuff he has turned me onto, stuff I called his attention to.

    The kid is now a Pink Floyd maniac, where a year ago, he wasn't.

    I will admit, I am trying real hard and/or outright pretending to get into some of his. But I am trying, like really really hard.

    It is more one sided as clearly, my music is better. For every Queen and Pink Floyd he gets, I end up with a Rag'n'Bone Man, Fink or The Weeknd.

    Granted, I have decades of great music on my side.
    My son is really into Post Malone. I'm not sure where to go from here.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  9. #627
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    My son is really into Post Malone. I'm not sure where to go from here.
    #Fire Garrett

  10. The following user likes this post:


  11. #628
    Senior Member jsmith6919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Well played
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

  12. #629
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    48,428
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    I can really go with Queen and Pink Floyd. Queen May be the most innovative group in the business. Their creativity and execution are head and shoulders above most. Too bad the are not where they once were.
    They aren't Queen without Freddie Mercury.

    BTW, I am pretty stoked for the movie coming out about him soon.

  13. #630
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,520
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    They aren't Queen without Freddie Mercury.

    BTW, I am pretty stoked for the movie coming out about him soon.
    sad but true.
    Since Day One

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •