2013 College Football chatter....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deuce

I don't think Evan has much speed. I haven't watched today, but he doesn't get much separation in the games I've seen. He just out sizes and muscles everyone. Might be a poor man's Megatron. Which is still pretty good.
He doesn't get great separation on routes but he has speed. He completely ran away from some speedy Auburn DBs earlier.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Either Manziel got a monster shot in his shoulder or he was being dramatic on the sidelines. Either way, the legend grows.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
With the 48th pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select.....Mike Evans....TE...Texas A&M. :towel
He won't last until the 48th pick...we'd take him in the first and unleash him and Escobust on an unsuspecting NFL.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There are two college coaches I think could do well in the NFL. As much as people suggest Briles, I think Sumlin and Shaw are ready.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
There are two college coaches I think could do well in the NFL. As much as people suggest Briles, I think Sumlin and Shaw are ready.
I just don't see Jerry hiring a black guy as HC.

He and his old rich fuck buddies probably sit around and talk about blacks like plantation owners when no one can hear them.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just don't see Jerry hiring a black guy as HC.

He and his old rich fuck buddies probably sit around and talk about blacks like plantation owners when no one can hear them.
Not as much that is more because he and his old rich fuck buddies probably have no idea who either guy is.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I take it back about Sumlin. He's making Herm Edwards proud by his lack of clock management in this drive by Auburn.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Who the hell is coordinating A&M's defense? Horrid.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am sure Malzahn appreciates being called Guz Manziel by Danielson.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That A&M defense is terrible.

That should be their top priority going into next season.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is nice to see Florida State relevant again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom