TV Thread

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Breaking Bad Creator Dicusses Jesse Pinkman's Fate
Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan discusses the show's finale and beyond.

Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan has been talking about the fate of the one of the show’s most popular characters, and it may not be good.

If you watched the show’s finale, you’ll know that a somewhat hysterical Jesse Pinkman was last seen speeding away in a car to a destination unknown. And Gilligan think there’s a strong possibility that the authorities won’t be too far behind.

“My personal feeling is that he got away,” Gilligan told GQ (which we found via TheWrap). “But the most likely thing, as negative as this sounds, is that they’re going to find this kids fingerprints all over this lab and they’re going to find him within a day of a week or a month. And he’s still going to be on the hook for the murder of two federal agents.”

That said, Gilligan apparently added that he hopes Pinkman made it to Alaska, changed his name, and started anew.

Dream..... refuted.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They killed off Brian on Family Guy. :sad

There's supposed to be a new dog taking his place.
:lol

A character killed off in The Family Guy. I wish they'd kill all the characters off.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
As far as Walking Dead goes, and I haven't seen this weeks episode, but in the comics the Governor attacks the prison, fails, and comes back later and fucks shit up.

The whole Govenor going off on his own and interacting with other survivors is the show only, but I kind of liked it.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Breaking Bad Creator Dicusses Jesse Pinkman's Fate
Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan discusses the show's finale and beyond.

Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan has been talking about the fate of the one of the show’s most popular characters, and it may not be good.

If you watched the show’s finale, you’ll know that a somewhat hysterical Jesse Pinkman was last seen speeding away in a car to a destination unknown. And Gilligan think there’s a strong possibility that the authorities won’t be too far behind.

“My personal feeling is that he got away,” Gilligan told GQ (which we found via TheWrap). “But the most likely thing, as negative as this sounds, is that they’re going to find this kids fingerprints all over this lab and they’re going to find him within a day of a week or a month. And he’s still going to be on the hook for the murder of two federal agents.”

That said, Gilligan apparently added that he hopes Pinkman made it to Alaska, changed his name, and started anew.

Dream..... refuted.
They'd have a hard time proving that he killed two federal agents, especially since Walter basically took the blame.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Pretty amazing. Glad to see Michonne exact some revenge. Totally brutal what happened with Herschel. As an aside...that was Lori in the zombie herd at the end, right?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Also...Carol's kid self defense training sure paid off for Tyreese.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Pretty amazing. Glad to see Michonne exact some revenge. Totally brutal what happened with Herschel. As an aside...that was Lori in the zombie herd at the end, right?
No, not Lori. I think it was the crazy woman that had Rick found earlier in the season. The one who had her husband's zombified head in a bag. Looked like the same clothes, anyway.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Also...Carol's kid self defense training sure paid off for Tyreese.
Yup.... Funny how they didn't like her doing it but it saved Tyreese's life.

Also, Darrel took the news of Carol better than I thought she would.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Sad to see one of the most likable people on the show go out that way, but if there is one thing TWD has taught us, it's that things always seem to end crushingly.

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
That episode was amazing. Just amazing.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
It certainly was an amazing episode. I thought for sure that they would end it as the battle was beginning and make us wait 6 months to see what happens. They handled it very well, however.

If my memory of the comics serves, I believe their next major arc is the Hunters. Which will be awesome.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
What do you guys think happened to baby Judith? Think the walkers got her, or did somebody snatch her up out of the car seat? There was blood in the seat, but my thinking is if a walker got to her, there would be more evidence of it. I think somebody like Michonne grabbed her. Would also play into the story line of how she (Michonne) reacted earlier when she first held the baby and started crying. Of course, Rick will probably visit crazy town for a bit before they're reunited. If she's still alive, that is. Didn't the baby die during the attack in the comics?

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
What do you guys think happened to baby Judith? Think the walkers got her, or did somebody snatch her up out of the car seat? There was blood in the seat, but my thinking is if a walker got to her, there would be more evidence of it. I think somebody like Michonne grabbed her. Would also play into the story line of how she (Michonne) reacted earlier when she first held the baby and started crying. Of course, Rick will probably visit crazy town for a bit before they're reunited. If she's still alive, that is. Didn't the baby die during the attack in the comics?
Yes, the baby dies in the attack in the comics. In the show however, I think she's alive. They went all out with this episode, and if she was dead I think we would have seen it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think someone picked her up and took her with them on the bus. Remember the bus left while the fight was still going on.

Maybe Glenn grabbed her.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think someone picked her up and took her with them on the bus. Remember the bus left while the fight was still going on.

Maybe Glenn grabbed her.
And left the car seat? Jeezus, does nobody think about safety?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Maybe Glenn grabbed her.
That's what I think happened too.

Carl

RIP Brother
Anyway, over the last few months, I have had the pleasure to watch Friday Night Lights from beginning to end. Great, great show. Who cares about the flaws. Loved it.

Top Bottom