Raiders at Cowboys | Thanksgiving/Week 14 Gameday Chatter Thread | 11/28/13

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Stephen Nay uses the race card way too much. I don't agree with almost anything he says because of that.
and Bayless is so infused with white liberal guilt that he allows Stephen A to steamroll him on matters of race. their discussion of the "n word" last week was exhibit A

jester

Brand New Member
I don't know what 47 Ronin is, but I want to see it.
It's a remake of a very old Japanese epic story... preaty cool. We'll see how they fair with this telling. Effects look sick.

jester

Brand New Member
Does every NFL game have the same number of cameras, same number of views/ reviews for every play? If not, there should be no replays in the NFL.
There are a minimum required for each game, but for Sunday and Monday night games the have more.

Carp

DCC 4Life
So Dunbar may need season ending surgery. Nice.

D

Deuce

So Dunbar may need season ending surgery. Nice.
I love watching Broaddus catch props all day about his Dunbar love based on yesterdays game. The kid looked real good, but it was one game against the Raiders and he didn't even finish it.

Carp

DCC 4Life
He'd be gone regardless...it matters zero what Jerry said yesterday.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Sucks about Dunbar, but I thought the sprain diagnosis was kind of hopeful given how awkward the hit looked.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Randle seemed to handle swings and screens well, but he was so focused on not making a mistake that he did not really cut loose. Maybe he's gotten better with time.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Is there a single site with up-to-date practice squad rosters for all teams?

Top Bottom