2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Welp, Rapoport reporting that Randy Gregory failed yet another drug test and is facing a one year suspension. It was imminent. The guy clearly has deep issues if he can't put down the pipe.

This is from CBS:

Report: Randy Gregory Fails Another Drug Test
November 11, 2016 11:12 AM

DALLAS (105.3 The Fan) – Dallas Cowboys defensive end Randy Gregory has gotten himself in trouble once again.

According to sources close to Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo of the NFL Network, Gregory failed another drug test.

This is a developing news story. Refresh for the latest updates.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Wow, how dumb can you be?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Time to cut bait. He's had chance after chance and is clearly too stupid to learn.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Per Rapoport, this is "news to the NFL". At this stage, I don't even give a shit anymore.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don't know why anyone would be surprised about this. He joined the Cowboys with the can't leave it alone banner. He is just continuing what he does. There is no rationale that can be given about trying to turn him around.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I don't know why anyone would be surprised about this. He joined the Cowboys with the can't leave it alone banner. He is just continuing what he does. There is no rationale that can be given about trying to turn him around.
Who are the surprised people you are referring to? I don't think there are any.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
:lol

I've been done with Gregory since this past spring. Hopefully all the people who keep holding out hope that he'll come back and contribute to this year's team have finally seen the light.

Both Gregory and McClain need to be shown the door ASAP.

Jiggyfly

Banned
For the first time all year, the Cowboys are not listing Tony Romo as “out” on the injury report. Read
After three full days of practice participation, Romo is questionable for Sunday’s game with the Steelers. While rookie Dak Prescott is expected to start his ninth straight game for the Cowboys, the backup situation might be uncertain now. Read
Romo, who suffered a broken bone in his back during the Seattle preseason game back in late August, has been inactive for every game this season. Read
On Friday, head coach Jason Garrett said the team had yet to decide whether Romo would be active for Sunday’s game.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/extrapoints

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I have some reservations about the Pittsburg game. I think they might be able to choke off the running game. If they do and the lack of production from the number1 and 2 receivers persist it just might be too much to overcome. The Dallas defense will be okay for the most part but I am not sure the offense is honed enough.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I have some reservations about the Pittsburg game. I think they might be able to choke off the running game. If they do and the lack of production from the number1 and 2 receivers persist it just might be too much to overcome. The Dallas defense will be okay for the most part but I am not sure the offense is honed enough.
Pitt has the 25th ranked run defense in the NFL and 16th in points allowed.

Why do you think they have the answer to our running game?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Yeah. Their defense isn't the same anymore and think they have become more of an offensive team in the last few years.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

I think they will try to stack and make Dak throw quickly. If I was attacking the Dallas offense that would be my plan since Dallas hasn't had a consistent verticle game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have some reservations about the Pittsburg game. I think they might be able to choke off the running game.
You need to read the primer. This ain't the Steelers from even three years ago.

Their defense is now soft and hardly formidable. They have been ripped against the run, even though partially because Heyward was out.

They win if their offense scores a lot of points these days.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think they will try to stack and make Dak throw quickly. If I was attacking the Dallas offense that would be my plan since Dallas hasn't had a consistent verticle game.
I think that has been the plan for quite a while. Isn't working for anybody.

Holy shit.

I am homering out.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Let's hope that holds up tomorrow. I wouldn't mind a comfortable win.
You got your comfortable win last week. Now it's time to work for it. My concern isn't if we are going to score. Its if we can stop them from scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom