Cowboys at Giants | Week 12 Gameday Chatter Thread | 11/24/13

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:crazy

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
So we basically just need to beat the Raiders and then win one other random game and worst case scenario the last game of the year will be win and you're in. We probably have to win that last one either way so that's fine.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So we basically just need to beat the Raiders and then win one other random game and worst case scenario the last game of the year will be win and you're in. We probably have to win that last one either way so that's fine.
Actually if we go into the game with a one game lead on the Eagles, the game might not matter at all if we beat the Redskins along the way.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Easily, huh?
If the Bears are still rolling with a backup QB. You are talking about a win over them, the Raiders, and Redskins. Not exactly a murderers row. If Rodgers is healthy I basically write the Packers game off as a loss.

data

Forbes #1
If the Bears are still rolling with a backup QB. You are talking about a win over them, the Raiders, and Redskins. Not exactly a murderers row. If Rodgers is healthy I basically write the Packers game off as a loss.
If the Cowboys played Division III college football teams, I still wouldn't call it 'easily.'

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If that was Dez going off like that, they'd be talking about how he needs to get his emotions under control.

Top Bottom