JJT: Jones must think big picture on Ware

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't get why some say they hope Ware,Romo or Witten goes to another team and gets a ring,they deserves nothing. They were all the supposed leaders when the team quit on Wade and also quit twice last year
I may be a bad fan for saying this, but I am honestly tired of those three. I am tired of hearing them talk. I do not give a shit what happens to them.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I may be a bad fan for saying this, but I am honestly tired of those three. I am tired of hearing them talk. I do not give a shit what happens to them.
I'm a bad fan too then. I'm sick of seeing Ware smiling on the sidelines while the team is getting it's ass kicked, I'm sick of Romo making sure the cameras see him telling the wr where they fucked up after an interception, and even Witten, while I admire his work ethic, can gtfo too. I'm beyond ready for a fresh core.

midswat

... soon
It literally takes me like seven thumb swipes to scroll past that dumbass spagnol article. Thanks booze.

And I disagree. I love hearing witten say all the right things and the team not back it up.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm a bad fan too then. I'm sick of seeing Ware smiling on the sidelines while the team is getting it's ass kicked, I'm sick of Romo making sure the cameras see him telling the wr where they fucked up after an interception, and even Witten, while I admire his work ethic, can gtfo too. I'm beyond ready for a fresh core.
Right on.

I used to prop Witten for saying all the right things and I felt like he was one of the few who actually "got it".

But now I feel it's just hot air. If he meant it, he'd try to do something about it just like when Darren Woodson said in 2002 that he wasn't there to make friends and called guys out for being at the domino table even though he knew Emmitt was part of that group.

That's what a true leader does, and Witten has never done anything even remotely close to that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I honestly dgaf what anyone on the team says anymore. It's all nothing but empty bullshit, anyway.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
You guys are bugging about Witten. Guy's a beast. Dallas has a lot of "leaders by example" and overall lacks the brain-damaged enforcers who'll rip your lungs out if you get out of line.

Just because he has all his brain cells doesn't make him any less of a player.

What I'm sick about is they haven't gotten enough chances in the playoffs to make a difference, and we know that's been largely the fault of the team-builders and circus atmosphere.

Top Bottom