Welcome to the DCC

midswat

... soon
I hope so. Otherwise that guy I'm skyping with is catfishing me.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I mean, obviously he is... But as himself and not his ridiculous fake name.

midswat

... soon
I mean, obviously he is... But as himself and not his ridiculous fake name.
He quit on the DCU like two years ago and hasn't logged back in. Could have a fake name. Too lazy and disinterested to look into it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Iamtdg.

I've got no problem with him here, but we should probably remove him from the mod team because of it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yes, we definitely want our thins better.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
What's up guys, ex member here. Name was Deaconsomethingsomething years back, a bit before the DCC closed. I saw you guys had been up and running for a bit, but I wasn't allowed to register. I sure as hell wasn't about to start posting at the Zone, though. Anyway, just got out of the Army, settled down in Houston (the Texans' slurping down here is f'n nuts) and after last week's 'HELLS YES' victory, I figured I'd see what was up.

*already dying for a post more, seriously*

Carp

DCC 4Life
What's up guys, ex member here. Name was Deaconsomethingsomething years back, a bit before the DCC closed. I saw you guys had been up and running for a bit, but I wasn't allowed to register. I sure as hell wasn't about to start posting at the Zone, though. Anyway, just got out of the Army, settled down in Houston (the Texans' slurping down here is f'n nuts) and after last week's 'HELLS YES' victory, I figured I'd see what was up.

Post an avatar more, seriously.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Welcome back.

Top Bottom