Welcome to the DCC

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How long do I have to finish the exam? It's longer than any exam I ever took in school :dunce
We have never put a time to it, but let's say 24 hours.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Ok and if I don't finish the exam in 24 hours I will be summoned to be Jerry Jones' new glasses cleaner?
More like Jones' butt wiper and stool examiner.

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Ok and if I don't finish the exam in 24 hours I will be summoned to be Jerry Jones' new glasses cleaner?
anything that will get you close to Jerry for us.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Hello all! I have been posting on Cowboys Zone since 2008 but jsmith6919 told me about this forum. It's nice to have a Cowboys forum that isn't family friendly, especially after these last 3 seasons :mad. I hope to post on a here a lot!
Welcome aboard.

This is a tough group of guys but a good one too, so remember not take anything personal for we have a different sense of humor around here. :art

All in all, I'm sure you'll be glad you found us when it's all said and done.

Pjtoadie

Brand New Member
Welcome aboard.

This is a tough group of guys but a good one too, so remember not take anything personal for we have a different sense of humor around here. :art

All in all, I'm sure you'll be glad you found us when it's all said and done.
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
Entrance exam?
I finished both parts in less than 15 minutes total AND I even corrected the screwups in the test. I don't think this guy should still be here if he hasn't completed it and turned it in yet.

As an aside, why am I not the administrator of this site yet?

data

Forbes #1
I finished both parts in less than 15 minutes total AND I even corrected the screwups in the test. I don't think this guy should still be here if he hasn't completed it and turned it in yet.

All is taken into consideration.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Hard to fulfill administrator duties from behind the wheel of a rig running down the road or parked at a roadside grubstake provider. :art

Karbala

Brand New Member
My posting actually started at the old nbadraft.net boards.... before that website appeared in Slam Magazine and turned into a cesspool. I then found realgm.com and basketballboards.net.

Eventually, I sought a Cowboys board and discovered The Ranch. Or cowboys.scout.com or whatever it was. I was still a kid at the time, wasn't all that knowledgeable, so I mainly lurked. One day, someone posted a link back to CBZ.com about someone from CBZ mocking the Ranch. I went over to CBZ to check it out, and then the next thing I knew, I was posting there.

Did that for awhile. Then life got busy. Got married, had my first kid. A bunch of old posters that drew me into CBZ.com left, and I see superpunk here, so I said, what the hell. Why not?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Using superpunk as a reference is not a ringing endorsement.

data

Forbes #1
My posting actually started at the old nbadraft.net boards.... before that website appeared in Slam Magazine and turned into a cesspool. I then found realgm.com and basketballboards.net.
DCC Entrance Exam administered January 5, 2013 at 6:39PM EST

midswat

... soon
Been posting on these god damned things for like 14 years. I used to be a dick but I've mellowed out considerably. I'm hillarious. Good friends with the site owners EZ22 and sbk92. We skype from time to time.

Top Bottom