Welcome to the DCC

Pjtoadie

Brand New Member
Welcome. Yeah these Cowboys will test your patience and it's nice to have a place where you can vent without worrying about excessive rules like the Zone has.

Sometimes it feels like North Korea over there. Where you gotta keep smiling and saying positive things otherwise you'll be led off and executed at the direction of Dear Leader.

Thanks! Yeah...Actually most of the posters over there seem like they have had it with Jerry and Jason but there's still some that call us whiners etc.

Pjtoadie

Brand New Member
Welcome to the DCC. You will find this forum is the polar opposite of the zone. Make yourself comfortable, but please keep your pants on. There are plenty of assholes already here that walk around with their asscrack showing.

Hahaha thanks!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
My apologies. I should have welcomed you the DCC way...

Better.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Welcome to the DCC. You will find this forum is the polar opposite of the zone. Make yourself comfortable, but please keep your pants on. There are plenty of assholes already here that walk around with their asscrack showing.
Names Please.

Cotton

Staff member

Carp

DCC 4Life
Hello all! I have been posting on Cowboys Zone since 2008 but jsmith6919 told me about this forum. It's nice to have a Cowboys forum that isn't family friendly, especially after these last 3 seasons :mad. I hope to post on a here a lot!
How many nephews do you have?

Cotton

Staff member
How many nephews do you have?
Speaking of, we do need to get our entrance exam administered pronto. Phil?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Hello all! I have been posting on Cowboys Zone since 2008 but jsmith6919 told me about this forum. It's nice to have a Cowboys forum that isn't family friendly, especially after these last 3 seasons :mad. I hope to post on a here a lot!
Welcome to the jungle bro

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I can vouch for PJ here. Has a brain....seems to offend some there.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I can vouch for PJ here. Has a brain....seems to offend some there.
We were all poised to welcome him with open arms until you vouched for him. Now there is another layer to consider.

Cotton

Staff member
Let's do this, PJ. :towel

Top Bottom