Video Game Chatter

Smitty

DCC 4Life
My newegg order has shipped and my Amazon order says "Now Shipping." So that's good I guess.

I could really use the money from selling these things but I'm just itching to keep one.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Played till 5 am last night. :lol

Man, this thing is awesome. I had a live stream going to Twitch which works so easily through PS4.

D

Deuce

Played till 5 am last night. :lol

Man, this thing is awesome. I had a live stream going to Twitch which works so easily through PS4.
I have the twitch app on my ipad and browse it every once in a while. Give me your info when you're on later so I can see what it's like.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I have the twitch app on my ipad and browse it every once in a while. Give me your info when you're on later so I can see what it's like.
I'll post the link to my page later and you can watch me destroy folks on BF4.

:towel

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bought my PS4 yesterday and it will be delivered this upcoming week. I guess it wasn't so hard to get one before Christmas...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Where at? And was it the console alone or a bundle?
Amazon but I was forced to get a bundle. For me the extra $60.00 wasn't a big deal even though I got a game I have basically no interest in playing. If you have a different opinion on Knack please let me know. They are all sold out again already.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Amazon but I was forced to get a bundle. For me the extra $60.00 wasn't a big deal even though I got a game I have basically no interest in playing. If you have a different opinion on Knack please let me know. They are all sold out again already.
My bro-in-law preordered and didn't have the funds to pay for it in the end, so I'm sure there were a couple like that and those are probably the ones that were bundled in recent days like the one you ordered.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
My bro-in-law preordered and didn't have the funds to pay for it in the end, so I'm sure there were a couple like that and those are probably the ones that were bundled in recent days like the one you ordered.
That is probably exactly what happened. I'm just glad I was able to get a hold of one.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Seems like a lot of PS4's are DOA.

Guy on Amazon said, "worst launch: PS4 or Obamacare? :lol

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
You'd have to be a real dope to buy any of these consoles at launch.

You're lucky they don't explode when you plug them in

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Remember when the PlayStation employees made fun of the Xbox in that video? Good times.

And you're right Boberts. You're taking a huge risk purchasing a new system at launch. There's almost always some major bugs that have to be sorted through.

That's why I'm waiting until next year to make the jump.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
No bugs in my machine. :towel

NBA2K is excellent. Can't get enough of this game.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I suspect that there will still be shortages on shelves come Christmas. We'll see.

tnt

Whoa An Active DCCer
No bugs in my machine. :towel

NBA2K is excellent. Can't get enough of this game.
I'm all good here as well. I played madden for 16 hours yesterday. The single player in cod is the best one I have played.

Top Bottom