Cowboys at Saints | Week 10 Gameday Chatter Thread | 11/10/13

Carp

DCC 4Life
That's not a threat. It's hardly shocking that there will be another argument about Garrett if people are unreasonable about him again.
Point taken. Now quit baiting people.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I mean, maybe if you're a bitch, then the thought of having to argue with someone is threatening, I guess.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Dude....the game is 4 hours away and it's already starting.

By god, Schmitty.....go play video games or something and at least let us live in peace until the game starts.

Sincerely,

Everyone.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Dude....the game is 4 hours away and it's already starting.

By god, Schmitty.....go play video games or something and at least let us live in peace until the game starts.

Sincerely,

Everyone.
We can enjoy the games in peace. Bring up another subject to talk about.

data

Forbes #1
I mean, maybe if you're a bitch, then the thought of having to argue with someone is threatening, I guess.
I'm not scared of gnats, but bug repellent is one of my top priorities when camping. Doesn't make me a bitch.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Dude....what kind of homo shit is this?

"I won't be an annoying prick if you guys don't talk about what I don't want you to talk about"?

GTFO.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
ok-does Garrett's sideline demeanor lend credence to the gingers have no soul theory?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm not scared of gnats, but bug repellent is one of top priorities when camping. Doesn't make me a bitch.
Mosquitos would have been a better example. And, don't argue with me about it and I won't argue back.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Dude....what kind of homo shit is this?

"I won't be an annoying prick if you guys don't talk about what I don't want you to talk about"?

GTFO.
I made one statement that I expect Garrett will be blamed today when and if we lose.

If you didn't want to argue about that, then don't. I wouldn't have said another word about it besides that statement.

If you do want to argue about it, you know what you have to do. And you did.

I don't know what to tell you.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I would much rather we didn't have to do this every week, actually.
:lol

You don't have to!!!

You're the one that feels this strange desire to have to take a different angle on Garrett and argue the subject over and over and over.

Nobody else wants to argue this stupid shit with you, that's just the genuine opinion they have on Garrett.

You on the other hand can't just let it go. Nobody gripes about him to rile you up, but yet you defend Garrett and argue for your own personal desire.

That's the difference between you and everyone else on this board.

Top Bottom