NBA Chatter Thread

Carp

DCC 4Life
Well, he is a terrible human being...so this is to be expected.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Well, he is a terrible human being...so this is to be expected.
:lol

As for the game, I'm not a big fan of orange uniforms but I like the one the Knicks have on tonight.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Simp has told me many time how bad the Knicks are, so who cares if the Bulls beat them.

D

Deuce

Boston just sucks. There was no riggin' last night.
We do suck...but that's cause we're riggin'. You think a team with decent amount of cap space chooses to have a starting 5 of Avery Bradley, Courtney Lee, Jeff Green, Ben Bass and Vitor Faerani? Only if they have their eyes on a bigger prize.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
He's short on everything right now, he's hitting the front of the rim.

It's like his legs are out of gas already.

He'll still come around.

D

Deuce

He's short on everything right now, he's hitting the front of the rim.

It's like his legs are out of gas already.

He'll still come around.
If his legs are out of gas, he isn't coming around. That isn't going to fix itself without rest.

My guess is it's a mental block. He's in a funk and needs to shot himself out of it. Lord knows he's had 15 months to get ready.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If his legs are out of gas, he isn't coming around. That isn't going to fix itself without rest.

My guess is it's a mental block. He's in a funk and needs to shot himself out of it. Lord knows he's had 15 months to get ready.
:lol

No shit.

This guy has had more than enough time to work on his fitness since he sat out about 6 months longer from that injury than he needed to.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Rose is pretty much playing like shit but it has nothing to do with his legs, it's all about his timing/game instincts being off. He's plenty explosive, he's getting to where he wants to get on the floor but he's doing everything 1000 MPH, over-penetrating and basically just forcing everything and playing out of control. He's missed shots I've seen him make a million times, I think he's just rusty in general.

And the Knicks aren't particularly good, I think they're quite clearly the 5th best team in the East and I wouldn't be shocked if they slipped to 6th. They aren't bad but they aren't elite either, they're a lock to make the playoffs but you know they aren't competing for anything big.

Sorry I couldn't respond to your love notes sooner carp, I was in Chicago for the game.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Sixers win again. WTF?

Turner efficient again. Thad huge game. Hawes, too. MCW struggled 1st half, played solid in 2nd half.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Glad to see the team playing well, but it is kind of messing up our draft pick...particularly with the Pelicans taken some time to gel.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Glad to see the team playing well, but it is kind of messing up our draft pick...particularly with the Pelicans taken some time to gel.
They're playing way over their head. The tank will resume. They shot over 50% the first two games which is unheard of for them. Their bench is real bad. The losses will come. You have to like Brett Brown though.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Especially since Miami gets the Sixers draft pick if they somehow get into the playoffs.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Especially since Miami gets the Sixers draft pick if they somehow get into the playoffs.
This team has no shot at the playoffs. Fools gold the first two games. They are decent when ET, MCW, Thad and Hawes are on the floor. Other than Tony Wroten who brings energy off the bench they are real bad. James Anderson is starting SG and the bench is beyond awful. Lavoy Allen. Daniel Orton, Darius Morris, Hollis Thompson and Brandon Davies is league worst bench. Roster is rounded out by 4 injured guys, Noel, Jason Richardson, Arnett Moultrie and Kwame Brown. I still don't see them getting much more than 20 wins.

They don't even realize how bad they are yet with these two wins. Once they hit their first prolonged losing streak it'll get ugly. Charlotte started 6-6 last year then lost 18 straight. Philly will have some long losing streaks.

Last edited:

Carp

DCC 4Life
The thing is that after the too 5-6 teams in the east, the rest are just average at best.

Top Bottom