Archer: Rebuilding of line paying off for Cowboys

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I lost something there. I was addressing the triple hire. Maybe I didn't keep up.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
But you see...Jerry "listens".

Sometimes to the coach. Sometimes to Larry Lacewell.

The problem with Jason Garrett is that he's such a neophyte, Jones has to rely on other people for input.
And he has no idea how to hire the right ones to listen to which exacerbates the problem.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
But you see...Jerry "listens".

Sometimes to the coach. Sometimes to Larry Lacewell.

The problem with Jason Garrett is that he's such a neophyte, Jones has to rely on other people for input.
That is part of the problem. A guy with a clear vision for building a staff and a lot of connections and guys he wants to bring up might be able to sell Jerry on his vision.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Fuck you, Bob. Just fuck you.

"Wade has a long relationship with Tony relative to being his QB coach, so it was a natural fit for him to become the offensive coordinator as well as we tailor the offense more around Tony than ever, relatively speaking"

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

"Wade has a long relationship with Tony relative to being his QB coach, so it was a natural fit for him to become the offensive coordinator as well as we tailor the offense more around Tony than ever, relatively speaking"
God, I hate you right now.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:fyou

Top Bottom