User Tag List

Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beer Thread

Mexican Hissing Crab agave wheat.

Non-DCC Brewing product Stone Ruination is delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by E_D_Guapo View Post
    Non-DCC Brewing product Stone Ruination is delicious.
    Yes it is.

While it doesn't get the hype of the much harder to find 120 minute, Dogfish 90 minute is just a damn good beer

Quote Originally Posted by Kbrown View Post
    Drinking 8th Wonder's Rocket Fuel today. Vietnamese Coffee Porter. Sounds really deep and dark, but it is surprisingly drinkable.

Not gonna lie though, I mainly bought it because the blonde girl handing out samples at HEB had a big ole butt, and I was mesmerized.
    Going to a bachelor party tomorrow and the groom is bringing some beer into town with him (he lives in Houston now & is coming in from there). 8th Wonder Rocket Fuel is one of the sixers he is bringing. Looking forward to trying it.

I did some trades. Got some Treehouse (Green and Bright) as well as the Modern Times recent special release IPA, Attack Frequency.

All were excellent. Bright may have been the best, but I'll always recommend anything from Modern Times. If you get the chance, get some of their beer. City of the Sun, which is a seasonal release, is one of the best IPAs I've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by junk View Post
    I did some trades. Got some Treehouse (Green and Bright) as well as the Modern Times recent special release IPA, Attack Frequency.

All were excellent. Bright may have been the best, but I'll always recommend anything from Modern Times. If you get the chance, get some of their beer. City of the Sun, which is a seasonal release, is one of the best IPAs I've ever had.
    I would like to try some beer from Treehouse. Heard a lot of good things about it.

I had a crowler of Modern Times Booming Rollers. Incredibly smooth. I am going to have to get my hands on more of their stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by E_D_Guapo View Post
    I would like to try some beer from Treehouse. Heard a lot of good things about it.

I had a crowler of Modern Times Booming Rollers. Incredibly smooth. I am going to have to get my hands on more of their stuff.
    How did you feel about the 8th Wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by Kbrown View Post
    How did you feel about the 8th Wonder?
    Thumbs up. Very smooth for the style. I like a coffee porter once in a while and it is a really good one. Definitely agree with your 'surprisingly drinkable' comment. I will seek it out again.

I picked up a couple bombers of Saint Arnold's Pumpkinator today. I am not real big on pumpkin beers in general but I do like a lot of imperial stouts. So far I have failed to be impressed by the regionally revered Saint Arnold Brewing, but in fairness I haven't had this one or any of their other small batch stuff yet. Pumpkinator is supposed to be one of their best.
    Last edited by E_D_Guapo; 10-18-2016 at 12:45 PM.

10. The following user likes this post:

Had this for dinner last night. One of the best stouts I've ever drunk. A bit like drinking chocolate syrup, but in a good way

2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion