Ken Bishop cut; Keith Smith added to 53

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Dumb. Bishop is a decent player with what looks to be a future as a quality rotation guy. Keith Smith is a practice squad body and that's it. He'll be back down as soon as he is eligible. I believe this is all about Josh f'ing Brent. They're probably looking down the road a few weeks thinking that some DT is going to have to go to make room for him and decided Bishop is that guy. Brent better really show something. I do not like the preferential treatment they're giving a guy just out of prison that has never shown the ability to be anything more than what Ken Bishop is/can be.

BUT...JERRY BROWN'S MOM!!!

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dumb. Bishop is a decent player with what looks to be a future as a quality rotation guy. Keith Smith is a practice squad body and that's it. He'll be back down as soon as he is eligible. I believe this is all about Josh f'ing Brent. They're probably looking down the road a few weeks thinking that some DT is going to have to go to make room for him and decided Bishop is that guy. Brent better really show something. I do not like the preferential treatment they're giving a guy just out of prison that has never shown the ability to be anything more than what Ken Bishop is/can be.

BUT...JERRY BROWN'S MOM!!!
We cut a D-lineman to bring in a backup OT. We then cut a LBer to bring back that same D-lineman. Then we cut a D-lineman to sign a LBer. These moves are all in the course of like 3 days. Just makes little sense.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We had something like 6000 of them. How many landed meaningful roster spots around the NFL this season anyways?
So what was the point of collecting them like bubble gum cards?

It was supposed to give them the pick of what would be the cream of the crop of what usually would be the UDFA group.

Top Bottom