Redskins at Cowboys | Week 6 Game Day Chatter Thread | 10/13/2013

data

Forbes #1
Actually, if I could punch a QB, I'd punch Brady rather than Rivers.

Brady has a bitch-scratchy voice.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Actually, if I could punch a QB, I'd punch Brady rather than Rivers.

Brady has a bitch-scratchy voice.
No way.

If I could punch any QB in the NFL in the face, right now, it would be Kaepernick.

I think I would hit him right in the nose, just to see what it would do if it swelled.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Fleener has really been a big time flop.
Yeah he has.

Once Allen went out with that hip injury I thought he'd take advantage of the opportunity but he's found a way to be even more unproductive.

Carp

DCC 4Life
No way.

If I could punch any QB in the NFL in the face, right now, it would be Kaepernick.

I think I would hit him right in the nose, just to see what it would do if it swelled.
RG3 is my new hate crush.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Woodhead matched up with Pat Angerer.

White on white crime.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It is worth discussion because your 1st and 2nd rounders will be more productive than your late rounders.

You're making an argument that you can miss all your 1st/2nd rounders as long as your 5th, 6th and 7th rounders are Pro-Bowlers. While that's hypothetically correct, statistically that won't happen. Otherwise, why don't we just trade our 1st rounder for ten 7th rounders?
I agree it's worth discussion and in fact it has been discussed extensively since the draft was held. In my mind there is nothing else to discuss on the matter that hasn't already been stated and restated. The only unknown at this point (at least to me) is how he will pan out as a player regardless of the protocol attached to his draft status.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fluker is a bad ass.

Cory Redding started rushing him then like, stopped.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Girth, power, and thump on the right side.

- Jon Gruden

Top Bottom