Thursday Night Chatter | Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers | 10/2/2014

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Too bad Bridgewater won't play.

But hey, we get shitty Christian Ponder.

His one career highlight is how he lit us up last year.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
He wouldnt have had the chance if we had ran the ball.

:flip

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He wouldnt have had the chance if we had ran the ball.

:flip
I don't believe that to be true.

We just couldn't. Because of, uh, trust issues.

Yeah that's it.

We have been through this.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think Jordy Nelson is a throwback to the awesome white WRs of the 1950s.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I guess last week was just weird.

Road teams on Thursday night games have zero chance.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I guess last week was just weird.

Road teams on Thursday night games have zero chance.
Yup... and it's a trend that I don't see changing any time soon. Which means the NFL is going to have a big problem soon. Nobody will be watching Thursday night games.

data

Forbes #1
Yup... and it's a trend that I don't see changing any time soon. Which means the NFL is going to have a big problem soon. Nobody will be watching Thursday night games.
Good

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Thursday night games are stupid, why not friday? Fuck HS ball. I've seen maybe 10 HS football games my whole life and it would only be 1 if it weren't for my years as a school teacher.

Newt

DCC 4Life
I think Jordy Nelson is a throwback to the awesome white WRs of the 1950s.
We've been having a discussion in the office over the past couple of weeks about Jordy Nelson. Mainly on if he is a #1 receiver. I don't think he is, I think he is good just not a true #1. Am I wrong? because its getting pretty heated in here.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
We've been having a discussion in the office over the past couple of weeks about Jordy Nelson. Mainly on if he is a #1 receiver. I don't think he is, I think he is good just not a true #1. Am I wrong? because its getting pretty heated in here.
I don't think he is what you have in mind as a #1 wr but its hard to argue the numbers and success.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I agree...he is not a real #1, but he is damn good. I never think of him in the CJ, Jones, Green, Dez, Thomas class.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Nelson is kind of the white Miles Austin...had some success, but not truly elite...battled some injuries.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He's good but not a real #1, alot of his success is the system and because Aaron Rodgers. People used to say Greg Jennings was a #1 too

Newt

DCC 4Life
I agree...he is not a real #1, but he is damn good. I never think of him in the CJ, Jones, Green, Dez, Thomas class.
Let me ask this, if you were starting a team today, would you take Jordy Nelson over Kelvin Benjamin? I said no.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Let me ask this, if you were starting a team today, would you take Jordy Nelson over Kelvin Benjamin? I said no.
I think I'd take Nelson...not sold on Benjamin.

dallen

Senior Tech
Thursday night games are stupid, why not friday? Fuck HS ball. I've seen maybe 10 HS football games my whole life and it would only be 1 if it weren't for my years as a school teacher.
It really is the worst. The only Thursday games I watch are the Thanksgiving Day games unless Dallas is playing.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The sport has to look out for itself or it cuts itself off at the stem. Today's HS players and coaches are tomorrow's NFL players and coaches.

Top Bottom