User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: UFC Thread

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Like I said, a big bag of feh.

I guess I just don't see the charm of prancing around and wait for the other guy to get tired.

Just seems like a test of stamina more than anything else.
    Was there a fighter named Water or Watters on the undercard? I ran across him a few weeks ago and he said he was being considered to be on the event.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    I wish McGregor would fight Canelo or GGG...
    Why? He's not a boxer. Canelo wouldnt be as patient and beat the shit out of him.

I actually thought McGreggor did a lot better than I anticipated. I knew he'd get gassed. He was completely lifeless after 5 rounds with Nate Diaz, no way he was going to hang for 12. He best shot was to test Mayweathers jaw in the early rounds, and he did that a couple times but never his deadly left.

Kind of wish the ref hadn't of stopped it. He was right in doing so, but still....

Oh, and like several here, I caught a livestream on twitter so I didn't pay a dime. Thanks internet.

So all those who said he put up a good fight and think that a MMA fighter has any shot at a boxing championship get it that it's two completely different sports.
    @Rev supporter

I can't figure out if that was a rhetorical question or not.

Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    I can't figure out if that was a rhetorical question or not.
    Just nod and smile.

Mac did pretty good. Got gassed and started getting beat up. Went 10 rounds with arguably the GOAT.

Reverse the roles, however. Put Floyd in the cage under that rule set and see how long he lasts.

Mayweather Is 40, was semi-retired and hasn't KO'd anyone in years. Put Mac against a GGG or Canelo and he doesn't see the 3rd round.
    @Rev supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    Mayweather Is 40, was semi-retired and hasn't KO'd anyone in years. Put Mac against a GGG or Canelo and he doesn't see the 3rd round.
    Put any boxer in the cage with Mac and they don't get out of the first half of the first round.