2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol at you overreacting nancies. You should be numb to this by now.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I know there is huge potential upside, but projections I saw said he would be there into the 5 or 6 round. We could have gotten an immediate starter and that is what is so idiotic. Hell, even Jack would have been less risk and maybe ready.
Where did you see that? I always heard the furthest he'd fall was the 4th, but that somebody would probably take a chance on him in the 3rd.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
ok. I dont like the pick but I get it - i'm over it. Lets focus on Round 3. I'm hoping for one of the DT's to drop or Mack Alexander. If we want to go offense, which I doubt. Braxton mfing Miller

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
Ed Werder reporting Jaylon Smith's nerve just woke up on his way out of the green room.

Isn't that convenient?

GShock

DCC 4Life
There's no way we go DT. We did that in FA.

We're out of the first. It's officially scary time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Titans take Henry.

So why did they acquire Murray again?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's still not 2nd round. idiots.
Well I agree but medicals change, they change all the time. I have no idea if maybe in recent weeks something showed promise. All I can really judge is a players ability on the field and obviously that isn't a concern with Jaylon.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:lol

Karma has really been kicking DeMarco Murray in the nuts since he decided to turn down Dallas' offer.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Damn Henry is a steal there. Is Elliot really THAT much better than #2?
Elliott is way, way more of a complete back than Henry. I won't be surprised if Henry turns out to be another Trent Richardson. I don't consider Henry a steal there, I think he's a mid 3rd rounder at best.

junk

Not So New Member
I'm watching the free NFL Network stream. It is hilarious because Ike Taylor and MJD are just so, so bad. However, they just spent like 10 minutes talking about how Tennessee wouldn't take Henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom