Kavner: Former DT Casillas To Announce Cowboys' Second Round Pick

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Man I wasted some money on cards. Those things hold no value now.
I did too.

Not only the cards, but those Beckett value guides too.

A couple years ago, I went online and tried to get an idea of what they were worth and it wasn't much at all.

Oh well.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
When I was 10 I had one of those big electronic football fields. I routinely set up the men and broke down schemes. Then I slept walk one night and pissed all over it.

The end.
:lol

I had the Cowboys vs. Steelers Super Bowl edition and did the same thing. Except the pissing on it part. Mine got a little beat up over time but remained piss free.

data

Forbes #1
You'd think they'd be able to get a better representative of the Dallas Cowboys. Casillas didn't play long for the Cowboys and wasn't even drafted by the Cowboys.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
You'd think they'd be able to get a better representative of the Dallas Cowboys. Casillas didn't play long for the Cowboys and wasn't even drafted by the Cowboys.
Quincy Carter would be my choice.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
When I was 10 I had one of those big electronic football fields. I routinely set up the men and broke down schemes. Then I slept walk one night and pissed all over it.

The end.

:lol

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Quincy Carter would be my choice.

He was working here in town for a wholesale food distributor driving a truck as recently as last year, I believe. Not sure if he still is, though.

Top Bottom