Watkins: Tony Romo: 'I'm feeling good'

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Tony Romo: 'I'm feeling good'

April, 29, 2014

By Calvin Watkins | ESPNDallas.com

At the start of the offseason program last week, Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo began his throwing program at Valley Ranch.

It was a positive step for the Cowboys quarterback who underwent back surgery last December.

As the Cowboys enter the second week of their voluntary offseason program, Romo continues to make progress.

"I'm feeling good," Romo told ESPN's Tim MacMahon during the Dallas Mavericks-San Antonio Spurs NBA playoff game on Monday night.

When Romo underwent surgery there was immediate concern regarding his availability for the start of the offseason program. Cowboys officials said Romo should be ready for offseason practices and owner Jerry Jones said at the NFL owners meetings that the quarterback was ahead of schedule in his recovery process.

Romo underwent a discectomy to repair a herniated disc in late December, which forced him to miss the regular-season finale against the Philadelphia Eagles. Kyle Orton replaced Romo in that game.
-----------

Means nothing to me.

What's he going to say "I feel like shit"?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Please stop going to Mavs home games.

kthxbai

p1_

DCC 4Life
Let's see what he says when Melton gets up in his grill and brings his large frame down on top of him this summer.

Top Bottom