Cowboys may sign Brian Waters

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Jeff Sullivan ‏@SullyBaldHead 1h
There is a real chance the Cowboys are going to sign 36-year old guard Brian Waters, a six-time Pro Bowler who last played in 2012.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Lotuseater

Banned
Intriguing. Can we cut Nate Livings?
Livings was better than bernadeau, so I think Bernadeu needs to be replaced more than he does.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Livings was better than bernadeau, so I think Bernadeu needs to be replaced more than he does.
Right now Bernadeau is not playing. Livings can't play.

I say cut both fricktards.

All in all, this guy is full of shit, IMO.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This is the sort of move this team has avoided for a couple years now. I'll believe it when I see it.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Two years late, idiots.
Yep. Wait til a player is washed up then sign him. Brilliant. But I guess it'd allow Jerry to claim how these veteran OL FA's everyone's been wanting us to sign aren't any better than the scrubs he signed a year ago.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Yep. Wait til a player is washed up then sign him. Brilliant. But I guess it'd allow Jerry to claim how these veteran OL FA's everyone's been wanting us to sign aren't any better than the scrubs he signed a year ago.
It's a process, VA. Can't you see that we're trying? :doh

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
He has basically been holding out since 2011. He'd have been an ideal backup, and now they're probably looking for his old out of shape ass to start.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm pretty confident that I'd rather have Waters starting for us than just about anybody we have as of now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
For what it is worth, Broaddus is shooting this down.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If we sign Waters then we know any positives we are hearing about young guys like Leary, Kowalski, and Arlin is pretty much BS.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If we sign Waters then we know any positives we are hearing about young guys like Leary, Kowalski, and Arlin is pretty much BS.
Not necessarily, we basically only have Livings, Leary and Arkin able to play right now, and who the hell knows when this joker Bernadeau will come back?

Top Bottom